Rogues....

Recluse

Grandfathered
GOT BUFFED. Return of the 20 rogue

some awful rogue was nearly killing me without even using kick lmao

definitely new fotm, mm also seems busted, rdruid heals, & priests as per usual

X3o4WVE.jpg

Rot pressure and almost 3k health (doubled a mm hunters dps)

So it’s return of the Assis Rogue melt ur face with double Ele and poisons / bleeds.......
I could see that coming a mile away.......
What’s the health pool like vs the extra damage from enchants in iPvP? Will be rubbish if we don’t have some survivability! :mad:

if u think rogues r bad (in being ridiculously strong) at 19/29, u should see higher lvl assass + sub. shit's absurdly strong. 3 games in, solo q farming with only flask buff. missing felmouth+felstone+tanaan 5%+others since cba to grab them. hit 99 like hr ago, so no legion gear either. just got out of this game -- https://i.imgur.com/a0kIz0O.png
could test felstone buffs on my main 99 but i'll probably just xfer this char to main acc since done farming raid drops for it, will post info on felstone functionality tonight
[doublepost=1531922438,1531922198][/doublepost]jesus though, if felstone works that's like an additional 300% dmg for 1st 5 min of bg, assuming that scaling remains similar
also, seems like you can earn honor at sub-110 now -- solid change

Last edited:
How are 19 rogues? i hope they also pack some punch and they will make WSG alot more interesting again, i hope surv is not OP and then i can switch between all hunter specs :D
[doublepost=1531923138,1531922996][/doublepost]oh yeah and rogue's... try finding me in shadow meld with my pet and
Gnomish Alarm-o-Bot

Are shadowfang still BiS for 19 rogues? If not what is? Know this is on 20-29 but I guess the question still stands.

Shadowfangs are still really good with 6 agi and the proc. If you have warforged legion gear, those might be better weapon damage.

Most dungeon/heirloom/scaled quest blue weapons are going to be very similar and give the same amount of agi and stam along with some secondaries. Its going to depend on how important secondaries are and how glass cannon you want to be. But most ilvl 19 weapons will be fine for right now until we get more numbers.

Shadowfangs are still really good with 6 agi and the proc. If you have warforged legion gear, those might be better weapon damage.

Most dungeon/heirloom/scaled quest blue weapons are going to be very similar and give the same amount of agi and stam along with some secondaries. Its going to depend on how important secondaries are and how glass cannon you want to be. But most ilvl 19 weapons will be fine for right now until we get more numbers.

Thanks a lot. Now I know :D

Users who are viewing this thread