Rogues better at 80/85?

Rogue is much better at 85, hpala isn't OP at 80, it's definitely viable but Disc is better.

Not necessarily, we don't even know yet, with absorbs taking a big hit in wod and with next to no mastery on gear @80 (absorbs will be even less now) if it follows end game i.e. lvl100 which healing always has followed it will be Resto drood <- Holy Priest <- Hpala <- disco <- WW Monk <- Rshammy. I'm expecting this to change dramatically because atm rdrood is about 20-25% ahead of holy on the beta which is an utter joke when trying to be competitive on the healing meters, as for 80 and 85 rouges both have always been amazing in pvp but 85 has been always (Nr 1) competitive in pve where as 80 hasn't been since 4.0.6 and it'll be top 4 maybe 5 (sub spec) if I remember correctly from the sim's in wod.

Seeing as pre-patch is in roughly 10-14 days it would be pointless to base anything on live now seeing as it will be completely useless. But if he is rogues op in both brackets as awesomeyo stated #killingspree is the only move you need on your bars since both brackets are in the sitter atm.

Prepatch for US is in 8 days from this post on monday morning and eu a day after I believe is the tradition or they may just do both EU and US on the same day. And yeah, both brackets are in the shitter atm.

Users who are viewing this thread