Rogue Wotlk BIS

Vuhjahynuh

Legend
As title suggests, looking for a wotlk rogue 29 bis list, can find loads of tbc lists just no wotlk ones. Am i just looking at tbc gear plus looms? any help would be appreciated.

theres a few items that are IL 35 or higher for bc enchants. chest, mace etc rest are looms or high agil items and boas if i remember right

https://eightyupgrades.com/set/xv3CMpq7TuVWQjGB5C74KU
So this is my 29 balanced/stamina/combat oriented human rogue. With skinning and mining 300. With imp sprint (less cd and breaks roots) , vanish and racial trinket you can run thru mid /wave everyone and go quick cap every single time. As for combat it peels. Now for horde the mongoose weapons seem bit ugly if you ask me 2.4 speed looks a bit wrong for oh and mh.

Ps i forgot to add on armory: ofc glyph of sprint for max synergize.

Last edited:
https://eightyupgrades.com/set/xv3CMpq7TuVWQjGB5C74KU
So this is my 29 balanced/stamina/combat oriented human rogue. With skinning and mining 300. With imp sprint (less cd and breaks roots) , vanish and racial trinket you can run thru mid /wave everyone and go quick cap every single time. As for combat it peels. Now for horde the mongoose weapons seem bit ugly if you ask me 2.4 speed looks a bit wrong for oh and mh.

Ps i forgot to add on armory: ofc glyph of sprint for max synergize.
Ive been looking for an ambush spec and gear and I cannot find it anywhere. Ive look at what you have and its probably similar.

question with the belt. There is a highlanders belt with better stats but not hit, is this deviate one better due to hit?

Best mh claw of the shadowmancer best oh vendetta. Sharpen stone to mh and crippling on oh. It is the slowest and doesnt break cc like toxic revenger, torturing pokers extra damage doesnt apply to spells. Also boe is solid but cant take max sharpen stone(all other daggers have 2 less top dmg and 0.2 faster speed. Vendetta is 1.3 godlike speed on blue quality). Axe from ally quest crescent of forlorn spirits is also good for oh with 20 agi or mongoose. Agi on oh striking on mh. Also better put points on backstab than ambush imo, its more balanced dps output. Glyph of crippling

Best mh claw of the shadowmancer best oh vendetta. Sharpen stone to mh and crippling on oh. It is the slowest and doesnt break cc like toxic revenger, torturing pokers extra damage doesnt apply to spells. Also boe is solid but cant take max sharpen stone(all other daggers have 2 less top dmg and 0.2 faster speed. Vendetta is 1.3 godlike speed on blue quality). Axe from ally quest crescent of forlorn spirits is also good for oh with 20 agi or mongoose. Agi on oh striking on mh. Also better put points on backstab than ambush imo, its more balanced dps output. Glyph of crippling

I do have the claw and a random green weapon. Every day I try and search the AH for vendetta but it never comes up. So i was tryin to get the boe daggers but doesnt seem theyd be better then what I have.

I do have the claw and a random green weapon. Every day I try and search the AH for vendetta but it never comes up. So i was tryin to get the boe daggers but doesnt seem theyd be better then what I have.
A green weapon offhand is good as long as its 1.3 speed, vendetta is pretty rare and i think on cata** it becomes a lv 30 dagger

Last edited:
https://eightyupgrades.com/set/hjV3Z51G6MdNZXERVDgMqt as helm

This is the current gear i play with. still miss heirlooms but cba got no 80.

Feels like i could use the extra stamina from agm beside this it seems to be balanced well.
For a pure dps embush/BS spec (unbalanced ofc, just if u're lf xtra dmg):
_Pathfinder helm of the tiger (or monkey)
_Warsong Gulch neck (if u have hit score from looms)
_Forest trackers epaulets (or heirlooms)
_Barbaric bracers (or gallan cuffs with 24AP TBC enchant)
_Naga heartpiercer (or heirloom)
_Claw of the shadowmancer OR Torturing Poker MH

If u have a char that can farm Razorfen Kraul go for it, this is where u can obtain vendetta

All the others items on Mdev are ok, u can just copy him and/or adapt with what i said

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread