Rogue wep enchants?

control143

Legend
Got a 60twink rogue, wondering wich enchants i should put on my Daggers?

I whas thinking of putting Berserking on both, since daggers are fast so it will proc fast.

Think its good to put Berserking on both? If not tell me wich one you would put on and why.

Thanks!

It dont matter if its fast or not with berserker and most other proc enchants cuase its based on PPM (proc per minute).

If you only gonna go with 1 berserker it should be on mainhand.

elo is right, speed doesnt really matter since the enchants are ppm based (meaning it should proc roughly the same amount of times per minute regardless of speed. without factoring in special attacks).

i would say berzerker MH - if you're dead set on it - and 65 ap, accuracy, agility, or even a weapon chain on the oh. if you dont want berzerker at all you can do mongoose or ap on MH too. also you could consider black magic on the OH since it procs off poisons.

i know theres a whole thread about black magic and rogues...but honestly thats a pve enchant. the only thing it will do is boost your white damage. your specials will still be capped by energy and you're melee so it wont lower the gcd. so yea it increases your dps, but its not that op (imho).

Users who are viewing this thread