Rogue Weapon Enchant Questions

I want to keep this brief since this is my first post and I think it's a simple question. I have acquired my weapons that I will be using on my 29 rogue. Zealot blade, Vendetta, and Claw of the Shadowmancer. I was wondering what enchants I should put on each of these items. I was thinking Crusader on my Zealot blade with Vendetta having lifestealing since +15 agility isn't out yet. And for the Claw I was thinking of Superior Striking. Any thoughts on this?

Bonus question: Should I get the torturing poker or is Shadowmancer and Vendetta better for dagger spec?

So first, this has an entire thread which comes up right away if you search for anything you're asking about, I recommend reading it because it's full of insightful nuggets.

You appear to have it right, Zealot - Crusader, Vendetta - 15 agi, Claw +5 dmg. Until we get that sweet sweet +15 agi though I would have to recommend going with a Steel Weapon Chain over Lifesteal. Off hand procs are generally garbage, but obviously something is better than nothing.

So first, this has an entire thread which comes up right away if you search for anything you're asking about, I recommend reading it because it's full of insightful nuggets.

You appear to have it right, Zealot - Crusader, Vendetta - 15 agi, Claw +5 dmg. Until we get that sweet sweet +15 agi though I would have to recommend going with a Steel Weapon Chain over Lifesteal. Off hand procs are generally garbage, but obviously something is better than nothing.

Thank you very much for the reply, my bad for not really searching much lol. Would you recommend that I get torturing poker for any particular circumstance?

So I used the TP back in the day and absolutely loved it, but apparently I was just bad at math. It's pretty much inferior in all ways (other than looking badass) for ambush/backstab.

So I used the TP back in the day and absolutely loved it, but apparently I was just bad at math. It's pretty much inferior in all ways (other than looking badass) for ambush/backstab.

Out of curiosity how do you think superior striking would be on vendetta OH rather than a weapon chain?

Meh probably rather have LS if I'm forced to pick between that and striking. I think once BGs start you'll be wanting a weapon chain at least on something, preferably another Vendetta.

Just jumping on the Weapon Chain train- its really, really, really useful. 10 second disarm vs 0 second disarm is the difference between you winning and losing vs a warrior or rogue with Riposte

Users who are viewing this thread