The purpose of this post is not to list every item there is from quests, but all the items I found "useful". So even if you don't get what you want when you're done with this list, you still have a few options. They just won't be as good.

Also note that some items share the same quest source, so pick the reward you need the most at the given time.

Loch Modan:

Weapons:

Gloves:

Elwynn Forest:

Weapons:

Westfall quests:

Weapons:

Bracers:
Chest:

Redridge Mountains quests:

Weapons:

Chest:
Bracers:

Gloves:

Darkshore quests:

Chest:
Belt:
Boots:

Teldrassil quests:

Weapons:

Ashenvale quests:

Chest:
Bloodmyst Isle quests:

Weapons:

Dungeon quests:

Shadowfang Keep (boots):

Wailing Caverns (boots/gloves):

Azshara:

Weapons:

Chest:

Gloves:

Boots:

Bracers:

Ashenvale quests:

Weapons:

Chests:

Bracers:

Belt:

Northern Barrens quests:

Weapons:

Belt:

Chest:

Boots:

Gloves:

Breacers:

Ghostlands quests:

Weapons:

Hillsbrad Foothills quests:

Weapons:

Bracers:

Chest:

Boots:

Gloves:

Rings:

Silverpine Forest quests:

Weapons:

Belt:

Tirisfal Glades quests:

Weapons:

Dungeon quests:

Shadowfang Keep (boots):

All this was copy pasted from a wordpad I made quick, so the formatting might be a bit scuffed.

Last edited:
Great list! Seems like a very small amount of chances when you put it like this too.

dude thanks i been waitin 4 somethin like this

Yeah, the good stuff is scarce. But like I said, you still have plenty of filler options if you dont' get any of the items on this list. Even from farming rares as well.

Yeah BoEs will be BiS from head/pants/maybe offhand- but some blues are still better than the scaled epics that don’t have secondaries (example 5 agi 7 Stam bracers that are fairly useless).

The purpose of this post is not to list every item there is from quests, but all the items I found "useful". So even if you don't get what you want when you're done with this list, you still have a few options. They just won't be as good.

Also note that some items share the same quest source, so pick the reward you need the most at the given time.

Loch Modan:

Weapons:

Gloves:

Elwynn Forest:

Weapons:

Westfall quests:

Weapons:

Bracers:
Chest:

Redridge Mountains quests:

Weapons:

Chest:
Bracers:

Gloves:

Darkshore quests:

Chest:

Boots:

Teldrassil quests:

Weapons:

Ashenvale quests:

Chest:

Dungeon quests:

Shadowfang Keep (boots):

Azshara:

Weapons:

Chest:

Gloves:

Boots:

Bracers:

Ashenvale quests:

Weapons:

Chests:

Bracers:

Belt:

Northern Barrens quests:

Weapons:

Belt:

Chest:

Boots:

Gloves:

Breacers:

Mulgore quests:

Weapons:

Ghostlands quests:

Weapons:

Hillsbrad Foothills quests:

Weapons:

Bracers:

Chest:

Boots:

Gloves:

Rings:

Silverpine Forest quests:

Weapons:

Belt:

Tirisfal Glades quests:

Weapons:

Dungeon quests:

Shadowfang Keep (boots):

All this was copy pasted from a wordpad I made quick, so the formatting might be a bit scuffed.

Thank you for this. Exactly what I needed.

Not as far as useful quest loot goes I believe. If you extorted the list, and didn't get anything, I'd recommend rerolling, or if your twink is a lot of value to you and you don't feel like doing that, I'd look into some of the "minor" rewards, such as those that give 3/5 etc.
Yeah pretty much only had an upgrade on the Wrynn hammer which is still nice, but the worst luck with everything else. As it's a gf'd twink rerolling would suck. Depends how well these quest epics would be in comparison.

Would you say the BOE's would be a better option overall? e.g Pale Skinner + Wrynn hammer, Silvermoon chest, Boulder pads, Headdress, Boarhide.. (still haven't seen an epic scaled Fang gloves)
Was tempted to faction change for the D-1000 ring as I can't for the life of me get a good scaling from BG rewards, same with bracers. Any recommendations?
(Had two Argus rings but one is IL32 & the other M.I.A)
Thanks bud

Yeah pretty much only had an upgrade on the Wrynn hammer which is still nice, but the worst luck with everything else. As it's a gf'd twink rerolling would suck. Depends how well these quest epics would be in comparison.

Would you say the BOE's would be a better option overall? e.g Pale Skinner + Wrynn hammer, Silvermoon chest, Boulder pads, Headdress, Boarhide.. (still haven't seen an epic scaled Fang gloves)
Was tempted to faction change for the D-1000 ring as I can't for the life of me get a good scaling from BG rewards, same with bracers. Any recommendations?
(Had two Argus rings but one is IL32 & the other M.I.A)
Thanks bud
If your Grandfathered i would faction change regardless if you have the means. Pretty sure you can open a ticket and get a free faction change back if you cry you miss your friends, once every 28 days.

If your Grandfathered i would faction change regardless if you have the means. Pretty sure you can open a ticket and get a free faction change back if you cry you miss your friends, once every 28 days.
I switched from horde in Cata so I think a majority of the quests are pretty much done that's the only problem

I don’t want to faction change and lose my dartols rod. Anyone have success on changing back and getting the item restored?

Users who are viewing this thread