EU+US Rogue Mask Transmog FIX

Spoke to Blizzard support and had GM log on my account to find out why you cannot transmog the Ilvl 100 masks and he confirmed it was a bug, GM submitted a bug report. Hopefully we can finally mog out helms in the near future.

You should have mentioned invasion weapons not being able to be mogged into other weapons.. :/

Thanks for helping out with that though :)

If its gonna get fixed it will be when you no longer gonna use thoose.
head mog 1.PNG
ThinkingFace

You used to be able to mog them. Recent patch I guess is what bugged them. Which really sucks because I removed my mog during that stupid trial of style haha

You used to be able to mog them. Recent patch I guess is what bugged them. Which really sucks because I removed my mog during that stupid trial of style haha

Yeah its been broken for a while. I still have one of mine mogged from WoD - so not sure exactly when it stopped working...but its been broken for several minor versions now.

You should have mentioned invasion weapons not being able to be mogged into other weapons.. :/

Thanks for helping out with that though :)

I've done this several times and had GMs test through my toons. They submitted reports on their end.. I really hope it gets fixed some day.

Users who are viewing this thread