Rogue hit rating 19s.

Your Mom

Legend
Does it work? Do I need more than 3%?

Im using 5% but Im feeling the need to have as much dodge as possible.. and still get my hit rating and some of my gouge time.

What are peoples input on bis rogue combat spec?

Only spec worth anything is SS Gouge and Precision.

Thats what I thought.. My big problem is I always miss my gouge with 5/5 precision.. and other rogues never never miss.. Figured Id test to make sure... but.. Its spendy to respec at this point again.

I feel a difference between 3% and 5% hit rating. Question is if it's worth trading other talent points for

it's usually gouge and auto attacks that misses. You may lose dps with less hit chance.

Gouge isn't granted regardless if you spec it or not, so I wouldn't say it's worth going for the sake of hitting gouge

I feel a difference between 3% and 5% hit rating. Question is if it's worth trading other talent points for

it's usually gouge and auto attacks that misses. You may lose dps with less hit chance.

Gouge isn't granted regardless if you spec it or not, so I wouldn't say it's worth going for the sake of hitting gouge

Oh no I dont expect to spec to hit with gouge outside precision.. Keep in mind these rogues usually out gear with me with at least one more 15 agility enchant as Im running lifestealing on my fang. (which I beleive to be truly bis.)

I was thinking of taking 1 point out of gouge to place elsewhere like dodge.. for any bit more survivability.. I get away just fine with gouge.. I imagine half a second less cc time will still let me get away jsut as good.. which ofc.. it hits.

5% is the hit cap for melee abilities. Precision is too good to not max out. If you want more dodge against a melee attacker swap to 2x15 agi weapons. Don’t gimp yourself on the most important talent available.

don’t really think it’s worth to lose out on 0.5 sec of gouge either. Dodge is just simply not as good as it is in tbc when dodge rating scales way better

5% is the hit cap for melee abilities. Precision is too good to not max out. If you want more dodge against a melee attacker swap to 2x15 agi weapons. Don’t gimp yourself on the most important talent available.

don’t really think it’s worth to lose out on 0.5 sec of gouge either. Dodge is just simply not as good as it is in tbc when dodge rating scales way better

Alrighty. Thanx for the reality check. Ill keep things as they are and invest in another agility enchant and prob a fang for it.

Even in TBC, its dodge rating that scales better, not the dodge talent. 3 imp gouge /2 imp ss / 5 precision always best

Even in TBC, its dodge rating that scales better, not the dodge talent. 3 imp gouge /2 imp ss / 5 precision always best

Indeed it is.. But that doesnt make dodge worthless. As long as of course you position yourself to be able to dodge.. rather than let people hit you from behind or the sides.

Im just gonna pick up another agility enchant.. and I need my librams done.. Thatll cover my dodge prescription I think. I feel confident with your feed back that this is the best spec!

Users who are viewing this thread