Rogue 19 sub/assa

Anonymous123

Hey,

I know sub and assa are bad at 19 rogue at the moment, but could someone tell me the best talent for the speccs (if they have actual knowledge)? I'm in terested in trying it out

Hey,

I know sub and assa are bad at 19 rogue at the moment, but could someone tell me the best talent for the speccs (if they have actual knowledge)? I'm in terested in trying it out
You mean between Sub/Assassination?

Hey,

For sub - gloomblade is best at this bracket because it allows you to ignore flag carrier bears armor....sub is better than assa - as assa doesn’t have any main skills at that level. My rogue in 19s is top sub rogue - maybe because nobody else plays sub plus I’m full epics. Sub is A LOT more fun than outlaw however outlaw does outperform sub in the long run.

For sub - gloomblade is best at this bracket because it allows you to ignore flag carrier bears armor....sub is better than assa - as assa doesn’t have any main skills at that level. My rogue in 19s is top sub rogue - maybe because nobody else plays sub plus I’m full epics. Sub is A LOT more fun than outlaw however outlaw does outperform sub in the long run.
Do you have a link for your armory?

Users who are viewing this thread