Robots online?

Tollo

RIP <Quality Control>
Total: 100 (members: 28, guests: 37, robots: 35)
Corbis-42-18778104.jpg

All trolls aside, may not wanna show how many bots you guys bought for user boost?

Total: 100 (members: 28, guests: 37, robots: 35)
Corbis-42-18778104.jpg

All trolls aside, may not wanna show how many bots you guys bought for user boost?

You are completely retarded if you in all honesty are accusing us of buying "users" in form of bots. Start by doing some research next time you want to start talk shit.

PS: Good luck finding a TC team.

What a condescending statement. Complete lack of professionalism by a "founder" of this site.

Never asked to keep my rank, asked for quite the opposit in all honesty and there is multiple reasons I didnt want to be a moderator either, such as I cant say whatever I want now days without comments like yours "blah blah you have some letters that presents a rank you cant be a douchbag like the rest of us, not even close". Besides from that who said I didnt mean it? That's up for the individual to decide.

Wow, this got out of hand. I didn't even mean anything negative by my thread... i was just making a light joke and was honestly trying to be helpful.. but way to jump to conclusions, Shamatix (or is that pronounced A$$-Hole?). Imho i wouldnt care if you even did buy bots.. i just cruise this site for enjoyment. I really don't appreciate the unwarranted flame.

P.s. I didn't know that was a thing chap! I'll look into them tomorrow :) usually forums don't quote their crawler roster? Or maybe they do and I don't use enough forums haha.. I honestly meant no malice in this post...

Edit: typos

Wow, this got out of hand. I didn't even mean anything negative by my thread... i was just making a light joke and was honestly trying to be helpful.. but way to jump to conclusions, Shamatix (or is that pronounced A$$-Hole?). Imho i wouldnt care if you even did buy bots.. i just cruise this site for enjoyment. I really don't appreciate the unwarranted flame.

P.s. I didn't know that was a thing chap! I'll look into them tomorrow :) usually forums don't quote their crawler roster? Or maybe they do and I don't use enough forums haha.. I honestly meant no malice in this post...

Edit: typos

Sorry for my comment then, I had just woken up and I were/am quite grumpy atm/lately, I know that's a bad excuse, but I in all honesty wouldnt be surprised if some guy came writing exactly what you just wrote regarding buying "viewers" and mean it. I cant see how writing something like "All trolls aside, may not wanna show how many bots you guys bought for user boost?" can be fun in any ways

None the less as Chap already mentioned, it's googles bots which is crawling our site for stuff as bugs, adSense, search indexing etc

Sorry for my comment then, I had just woken up and I were/am quite grumpy atm/lately, I know that's a bad excuse, but I in all honesty wouldnt be surprised if some guy came writing exactly what you just wrote regarding buying "viewers" and mean it. I cant see how writing something like "All trolls aside, may not wanna show how many bots you guys bought for user boost?" can be fun in any ways

None the less as Chap already mentioned, it's googles bots which is crawling our site for stuff as bugs, adSense, search indexing etc

I didnt really know where to post this buy i think the site thinks im a robot which gets really annoying, every like 5 pages i open i have to prove im not a robot by?

I didnt really know where to post this buy i think the site thinks im a robot which gets really annoying, every like 5 pages i open i have to prove im not a robot by?

Hm sounds really weird, prove you are not a robot how? Like an image verification code or? (A screenshot would be nice:p)
Also are you using a VPN or on a large network by any chance?

Hm sounds really weird, prove you are not a robot how? Like an image verification code or? (A screenshot would be nice:p)
Also are you using a VPN or on a large network by any chance?

I either have to click boxes or do something like "select all of the images that are grass", im just on my home network next time it happens il post a screenshot :)

I either have to click boxes or do something like "select all of the images that are grass", im just on my home network next time it happens il post a screenshot :)

Ah sounds like reCAPTCHA, but that should only be popping up upon user registration, I will try look into it, but sounds really weird.

Users who are viewing this thread