EU+US RIP Engi

Fuzzymini

Grandfathered
Don't waste your gold on Engi lads & ladies.

Woke up this morning to find this shit requires level 58 to use now. If you had them equipped before this change took place. They will stay equipped. However, we gain no stats.

Rip my gold and time I spent yesterday leveling that shit.

Working hard for cool items and maximising your stats and survivability is what makes twinking fun for me. So I'm sad that they nerfed this cool trick. OH WELL.

Guess I'll just go play on private servers for another 2 years. The one day I spent on retail with those neat items was fun. RIP RETAIL. (For me anwyay >.<)

p.s At least you boyz got your enchants back

Tinkers you screb, get vanilla engi goggles with 22 stam 20 vers ez

Don't waste your gold on Engi lads & ladies.

Woke up this morning to find this shit requires level 58 to use now. If you had them equipped before this change took place. They will stay equipped. However, we gain no stats.

Working hard for cool items and maximising your stats and survivability is what makes twinking fun for me. So I'm sad that they nerfed this cool trick. OH WELL.

Guess I'll just go play on private servers for another 2 years. The one day I spent on retail with those neat items was fun. RIP RETAIL. (For me anwyay >.<)

p.s At least you boyz got your enchants back
If you have forum access, make sure you tell em why you're leaving. (Probably don't mention the private servers, though). :D

You honestly didn't think they would keep WotLK Engineering open to all did you?

tinker ftw

Why is ferib banned lol

Users who are viewing this thread