Righteous Orb as a F2P Warrior

sxcpablo

Hello guys, I'm having a hard time trying to solo Stratholme as a F2P Warrior, I can't make it past the first zone; also I'm kind of in a pinch, because I messed up and I alraedy learned crusader (with vanilla enchant 300 and everything), any tips on how to do this solo? Should I juggle professions without droping enchant and get better gems/enchants/and spinal healing injector? Or is there any kind of skip to get to the mobs i need to kill to get righteous orbs??

Also what food should I bring?

This is my armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bleeding-hollow/monathas

I have tried as fury, fury with shield and prot. Any tips, strategies and talent suggestions will be appreciated.

PS: BTW I know my gear kind of sucks but I started this toon like a week ago and got a purple cudgel and crusader really fast.

Last edited:
Hi, I would suggest trying to get some TbC dungeon 3 socket pieces (gloves, chest, shoulder, belt, boots … even pants since the OHF ones give bonus stats) and trying to socket some better gems in those. The extra stamina and str would help.

If you wanna drop enchanting just use vellums to keep a hold of all the enchants you think you might need in the future and I mean make at least 5 of each you never know

also I don’t play warrior but I’m sure you should either have 2 1-h weapons equipped OR 2 2-h weapons I’ve never seen anyone run one of each -but I could be wrong if you’re going for cudgel build maybe try getting the “blackout truncheon” (I dunno how to link) as offhand and obviously having crusader on both weapons is going to make a huge difference providing Str and a heal each time it procs - the other thing I can hold suggest for more survivability is maybe trying a trinket like “pardeshs pardon” which increases health by 1.2k when you drop below %30 and is pretty easy to obtain that helped me a few times when I was soloing dungeons on my druid

Your best bet is finding friends to do it with, if you make it past the zombies the risen enemies might be a pain since they can disarm quite often, not to mention soloing the boss for the 100% of righteus orb

Hello guys, I'm having a hard time trying to solo Stratholme as a F2P Warrior, I can't make it past the first zone; also I'm kind of in a pinch, because I messed up and I alraedy learned crusader (with vanilla enchant 300 and everything), any tips on how to do this solo? Should I juggle professions without droping enchant and get better gems/enchants/and spinal healing injector? Or is there any kind of skip to get to the mobs i need to kill to get righteous orbs??

This is my armory:

I have tried as fury, fury with shield and prot. Any tips, strategies and talent suggestions will be appreciated.

PS: BTW I know my gear kind of sucks but I started this toon like a week ago and got a purple cudgel and crusader really fast.
If u play f2p and have no friends to help u, you definitely should consider making multiple accounts and run dungeons with your own team of tank, dps and healers. Stratholme is particularly difficult for warriors without a healer.

You can run multiple copies of wow clients, resize and position them properly in your screen and login to different accounts. Just manually click different windows to activate each or use windows built-in feature that auto activates a window on mouseover.

You cannot invite people to a party so you should ask someone below lvl30 in Goldshire to invite your team to a party.

Congrats on the purple cudgel! Your fury build is going to be gnarly.

Unfortunately, as people have pointed out, Strath is gonna be real rough on a solo warrior. Hop on the discord (link is in the side bar) and see if anyone is running Strath. Its a pretty quick carry so you might catch a sympathetic soul willing you boost you through a couple times for some orbs.

trying a trinket like “pardeshs pardon” which increases health by 1.2k when you drop below %30 and is pretty easy to obtain that helped me a few times when I was soloing dungeons on my druid

Can't find this trinket, where did you get it? Sounds like a pretty good option to solo dungeons, is it still obtainable??

Can't find this trinket, where did you get it? Sounds like a pretty good option to solo dungeons, is it still obtainable??

That's because it's called "Parjesh's Medallion".
While the boss dropping it is really easy to farm, on a warrior without crusader you'll probably have some real issues. :SadgeW:

Grats on the Purple Cudgel.
Rod of Ambershaping (from a rare in Kun Lai) gives your character a sap (5 min cd), super useful in your case.
It looks like you haven't done Horde side of BFA rares, or maybe you're just unlucky with sockets, hop on the boat from durotar.
There is a +3 sta +4 crit gem from TBC you can get in a few days of easy daily questing.

That's because it's called "Parjesh's Medallion".
While the boss dropping it is really easy to farm, on a warrior without crusader you'll probably have some real issues. :SadgeW:

ah my bad I was at work at the time I should have double checked I had the name right lol - it’s from the first boss in eye of azshara if you’re still looking for it

This is my armory:

Just que in dungeon finder you get 1 orb a run maybe 2 if you lucky

https://www.wowhead.com/item=137538/orb-of-torment?bonus=1826:1472 Is another good trinket for tanks. It even decent in PvP.
But u will have a hard time getting it solo. If u could get someone to run it with u, u should be right.
What I’ve done in the past, is make a heals on another account, get someone to group ur toons up and u got urself a pocket heals.
Once ur better geared, u may be able to solo some bosses, but for now u will need assistance.

Users who are viewing this thread