Rewind, progressive guild

bankmasta

Legend
Just wanted to let you know about this really nice guild I'm in.
Basicly what they did was that they started at 60, cleared everything, and did everything until they felt that they were done with the 60 content, moved onto TBC, did the same. Moved onto WoTLK and did the same. Now we are starting our next adventure, cata content.
Currently gearing for BWD.

Also, we don't run with OP MoP Items.
When we raid, we raid with gear that would be possible to get before the raid. So at the moment we will raid with HC dungeon gear, rep gear and World BoE's, not better. To not make it super easy, and it's more fun to be honest.

We are on Burning Legion EU, horde.
Just whisper anyone in Rewind for a invite.
No x-realm ppl.

I'm affraid I havn't bought the dick-radar yet, pretty sure it's not avaible for purchases.

I was gonna explain how to avoid people like that, but OK I see you don't give a shit. Yeah, limit yourself to a handful of tards that like to reroll on brand new servers all the time and don't know jack about their class or the raids you're doing. Have fun!

I was gonna explain how to avoid people like that, but OK I see you don't give a shit. Yeah, limit yourself to a handful of tards that like to reroll on brand new servers all the time and don't know jack about their class or the raids you're doing. Have fun!

We have our ways, and people just rolling alts isn't the case. Neither is people without knowledge of their class.

Just wanted to let you know about this really nice guild I'm in.
Basicly what they did was that they started at 60, cleared everything, and did everything until they felt that they were done with the 60 content, moved onto TBC, did the same. Moved onto WoTLK and did the same. Now we are starting our next adventure, cata content.
Currently gearing for BWD.

Also, we don't run with OP MoP Items.
When we raid, we raid with gear that would be possible to get before the raid. So at the moment we will raid with HC dungeon gear, rep gear and World BoE's, not better. To not make it super easy, and it's more fun to be honest.

We are on Burning Legion EU, horde.
Just whisper anyone in Rewind for a invite.
No x-realm ppl.

Don't mind the trolls mate. Hope for the best. GL recruiting.

Users who are viewing this thread