<Revival> 80 only horde raiding guild.

Tempo

Legend
Hello there… I started an 80-only horde raiding guild on area-52 a few weeks ago now. While we are growing slowly, we still need quite a few people to actually begin doing serious raids.
We do not allow any blues from Cata or MoP… strictly Wrath-gear only. However, we do allow alchemy + enchanting from Cata and above. Feel free to use these.
This guild is primarily for people who prefer 80 over 100 and don’t like the way end game is headed..if you are planning to play 80 twinks only occasionally while you main 100s…this guild is not for you. I made it to offer sanctuary to those who dislike what end game is now and would rather main 80s.
We plan to raid everything from Naxx to ICC. Please be willing to commit to several gear sets, including gearing yourself properly for Herald title. While we are willing to help with the leveling process, and with gearing, we are also not a charity, and will not cater to players making several different 80s…please commit to 1 class for the raid team.
That about sums it up, please add my battle tag if you have any questions or are interested in joining: Takecare#1347 as I probably will be easier to reach in game than on this website. Thanks for listening! J

Users who are viewing this thread