EU Revelosh Runs

Hit 1st lock out .....

Only picking up the leather shoulders, so far

Revelosh's Spaulders of the Owl x 1
Revelosh's Spaulders of the Bear x 1
Revelosh's Spaulders of the Agility x 1 ( 15 Agi / 9 Stam )
Revelosh's Spaulders of Stamina x 1 ( 24 Stam )

2nd Lock out ...

Revelosh's Spaulders of the Owl x 1
Revelosh's Spaulders of the Boar x 1

3rd lock out ...

Revelosh's Spaulders of the Wolf x 1
Revelosh's Spaulders of the Monkey x 1 ( 9 Agi / 18 Stam )

Last edited:
iNjVJkA.gif

I have only counted drops that I actually picked up - I was taking 1 toon at time through ( two accounts :) ) . A lot of gear went to waste as I only picked up the gear for the spec I was on:

Ended with:

Leather Shoulders:
of Intellect 1
of the Owl 2
of Agility 1
of the Bear 1
of Stamina
of the Bear 1
of the Wolf 2
of the Monkey 4
of Dodge 1

of Power didn't drop :(

Mail Boots:
of the Whale
of Dodge
of the Bear

Mail Shoulders:
of the Bear
of Stamina
of the Monkey

Mail Wrist
of Spirit ( Versa )
of Intellect
of the Eagle
of Power
of the Monkey

Did more runs for Leather gear ( Ally / Horde monks ) than for Mail gear for my Shammie. Lock outs made this a slow process but it let me get a few BG's done in between runs. I also collected ~500 ish Silk cloth and a 100 or so Mageweave.

Although I'm done, I don't mind running someone through the 1st 2 bosses for a lock out. Obviously better if it's a couple of people with different gear requirements.

Edit - Just been asked what do I get out of running the Instance for someone else - The answer is to give something back to the twink Community - that and the cloth drops :D

Last edited:
Lol, where did you find this?
I watched this for well over 2 minutes.
farnkenters uldaman ;o
farnkseeing shovelguy ;o
farnkrecords shovelguy ;o

Nice gear on your Rogue @Dull - I'm done Shoulder farming as they no longer have of Monkey etc. I'm always up for some 39 BG's. I have Disc priests / WW Monks on both factions and a Horde 39 Shammy

Been playing 29's just so i get at least a few pops a night, rather play 39's or 60's.

Allright, lets try to get some pops :) add me. Didnt know revelosh gear is gf'd now haha (monkey).

Users who are viewing this thread