Returning & Defending Champion Trinkets

ghank

OG
I've been trying to get both trinkets for a couple weeks now. I checked my old Pally (just reactivated it after 4 years) and low and behold, I have the Arena Master one. So after a week of meeting 120s with my 29 at Gurubashi, I finally got an empty arena and got #13.

So I decided to try for Returning Champion. I have a second account with some level 1s and tried the Oceanic, Latin America, and Brazil servers. Got 3 my first battle which was great. But as the faire is coming to an end, too many are battling it out, and I just dinged 120 today so I am under geared on my druid to just fight it out. BUT, I have 100+ Noggenfogger Elixirs. I ended up stealing 3 of the chests with it which was epic. I went resto on the last one and the battle lasted 21 minutes with another resto druid and warlock all fighting.

So my secret, and I've read this before, is to get as tiny as possible. I enter the arena tiny from the NF elixir, then stealth if there is a battle going on. Wait until they are distracted or low on hp then click the chest. I am also going to try dropping a target dummy in between me and them so they will just target that guy and not me. This last battle, I tried my trick and they found me. Since we didn't do much dps between the 3 of us, it went on for 21 minutes.

So every time I got a chance I backed away again, removed my dots then stealthed. I'd wait again then try to click it when distracted. I tried one time to drop a keg to hide me. It almost worked. But it wasn't until the druid was low on hp that I got it. They forgot I was there since I was stealthed for a couple minutes.

I have 8 of them now, need 5 more. I doubt I'll get them by the end of tomorrow though, but I'll give it a go again.

With a group of 2 or 3 120s you'll get it almost every time. Got another one this morning. My 78k hp resto druid against a 114 hunter and 120 disc priest with 151k hp. After 20 minutes, the disc priest just gave up trying to kill me and left lol. The hunter was easy then. 5 more to go...

I’m on a full server so getting defending wasn’t an option for me as I don’t have 3 friends to bring everyday so I made a trial Druid on a low pop RP server(no cross realm merging) and got my 13 chests nearly uncontested. Tip if you try this is one time there was a couple 120s camping the chest so I hearthed to org and turned pvp on and when I got back to the arena they weren’t there but the chest was so I’m assuming the arena phases just like the rest of the world according to your pvp setting. Havnt tried for returning but if I do I will probably attempt something similar to this

Users who are viewing this thread