EU Returning after 5 years

Hey all,

Returning after a long break. Where is the community situated server wise and what is fun to play? Which faction has better gear options for f2p etc.

See you all online!

Horde on the Stormscale is only viable option because of GODs from SPC.

Cool, because back in the day we used an add on to communicate with other f2p players. As far as gearing is concerned
[doublepost=1529589351,1529589303][/doublepost]
Horde on the Stormscale is only viable option because of GODs from SPC.
Also mind elaborating on acronyms? :p

Cool, because back in the day we used an add on to communicate with other f2p players. As far as gearing is concerned
[doublepost=1529589351,1529589303][/doublepost]
Also mind elaborating on acronyms? :p

Welcome back mate.

Stands for Gaping Orifice Dudes from Somalian Pirate Crew guild, all bum bandits over on Stormscale.

Join ally!

Yoh, how do I get in contact with the old members, any addons I need to put on to contact you all?

Yoh, how do I get in contact with the old members, any addons I need to put on to contact you all?

Most of the old people are gone. Some oldies still show up sometimes like Nami, Cele and Morgana. Just the f2paddon I guess.

Hey all,

Returning after a long break. Where is the community situated server wise and what is fun to play? Which faction has better gear options for f2p etc.

See you all online!

There are several players on Aerie Peak, Dalaran and Moonguard regarding the US. With regards to the English realms, Magtheridon and Aggramar are rather the reference servers.

We also have a Discord to communicate.

Users who are viewing this thread