Returned to wow

if you just returned, did aliens play your account or how did you get various feasts of strengths during 2014?

you might want to bring this up with nasa

actually works rly well in pugs :p

Yup it does, until anything with a brain decides to 2-shot you :( It does work, but higher hp in the expense of a little bit of dps is generally more worth it, for a solo pugger.

I've never had much of a problem running that gearset.

Then you probably que with healers or friends who offheal or something, cus 3k is literally a poke from any class :D Eat rend from f2p warr -> die (yes, I've killed a ~3k hp hunter with 1 rend on mine)

Then you probably que with healers or friends who offheal or something, cus 3k is literally a poke from any class :D Eat rend from f2p warr -> die (yes, I've killed a ~3k hp hunter with 1 rend on mine)

I mostly solo que, you can get away with a lot of shit in this bracket apperently.

One thing i should point out however is that i do have glove reinforcement on another pair of gloves and a few other pieces to switch out for more stam when the situation calls for it, it's not all that often i see the need to do so though.

Users who are viewing this thread