<Retro> is back. Thrall - US

moronist

Legend
Save the drama about the past events...

Twiste has got the original guild name and has recreated Retro. We're trying to find the old members and we're also accepting any well put together 70's. I know the scene is dying/dead, but it'd be nice to have the the guild around again. Contact me here or my btag is Brox#1742

cheers :D

Edit 12/21/2015:
For those who are new: Retro has and always will be an endgame 70 guild. We are not a progression guild. We will never level past 70. The guild, before being disbanded, had been around since 2008. We were the prominent PvP and PvE guild on US at the time, having over 300+ level 70's. A lot of drama happened, outside of WoW involving the law with our GM, and the guild was renamed, then subsequently disbanded. As I said above, Twiste got the name back, recreated the guild - and is now our GM. So with that being said, we are looking for new and old 70's alike. You will have to gear on your own for now, and remember, the only raids we will run for gear are the end game raids - BT, SWP, and maybe Hyjal.

Retro has had a rich history of PvP. We used to run RBG's back in Cata and had several 2400 rating players, RBG's alone. For arenas, we had numerous 2k+ players and teams. We would like to get 70 PvP rolling again, so we are always looking for the best players that know their shit when it comes to kicking ass. We are also looking for an experienced 70 to coordinate PvP events.

Old video from Tm:

[video=youtube;XJz18CzFR1A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJz18CzFR1A[/video]

PvE wise, the raids since Cata have been a faceroll. During raid times back when Retro was at it's peak, we used to have 2 raid groups of 15-25 people race through BT and SWP. While we obviously won't be able to do these races for a long time (until we rebuild the roster, hopefully), I wanted to give you an example of the events we coordinate.

Here is an older video from Twiste:

[video=youtube;Y5hrtmFYw2A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5hrtmFYw2A[/video]

So if you're interested in joining and recreating the legendary guild that was Retro, send me a tell.

Battletag: Brox#1742

REMEMBER: WE ARE NOT A PROGRESSION GUILD

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow retro coming back that's something special indeed. Some of the best and worst memories I have of wow involve that guild and 70 in general it's been way to long ><

Ya but could you trade nudes for carries in <t i>? ;)

You couldn't luckily I wouldn't have let that slide. I don't really go for the drama that wow guilds can bring though I did cause some myself that I'm not particularly proud of but its whatever I suppose. That went on way too much in the 70 bracket in general >>

Users who are viewing this thread