10's Dragonflight Basic PvE Guide (REMOVED)

What Specializations are you playing? Choose all you're working on gearing.

• Total voters
I've got other epics that were the same as the armor
You got epics that were ilvl 43 inside wod dungeons?

i got the bow from the 3rd boss(worm) and it's ilvl 29 blue
Wowhead seems to have a very funky time explaining where the bow drops from SEE HERE. If you click on the boss it drops from you'll notice he doesn't have it listed. 29 is lower than 33 which is the base item level for blues in wod dungeons. Im not sure how you got a level 9 blue to drop. What chromie time were you in when you looted the bow?

You got epics that were ilvl 43 inside wod dungeons?

Wowhead seems to have a very funky time explaining where the bow drops from SEE HERE. If you click on the boss it drops from you'll notice he doesn't have it listed. 29 is lower than 33 which is the base item level for blues in wod dungeons. Im not sure how you got a level 9 blue to drop. What chromie time were you in when you looted the bow?
I'm a tool. It mustve been from the mobs right past the boss, because it's a different name when i looked at it. It has the same dead fish/skeleton as the Boss' bow. I never seen it drop, just noticed it in my bag and the difference in name never hit me.

BoP item I see, if you haven't equip it yet you should check the AH or use it as Xmog. in 8 years it may be a god tier item, one of the struggles of twinking...to keep or not to keep that is the question...Im kidding but not really...who knows what's good in 8 years. :thonk::thonkW:!

Well that's a broken img if I've ever seen one...I cant even edit it out...
Right click open in another tab to see it. <3
Donate today to make this a better place!
corgi-wink-gif-19159568

Last edited:
BoP item I see, if you haven't equip it yet you should check the AH or use it as Xmog. in 8 years it may be a god tier item, one of the struggles of twinking...to keep or not to keep that is the question...Im kidding but not really...who knows what's good in 8 years. :thonk::thonkW:!

Well that's a broken img if I've ever seen one...I cant even edit it out...
Right click open in another tab to see it. <3
Donate today to make this a better place!
corgi-wink-gif-19159568
I didn't have the mog, so i did equip it. Those faces are how i feel right about now o_O

I seem to recall WoD quest items also upgrading. Is it worth it to quest through as much of WoD as possible? It seems like we're stuck to two dungeons, so I am trying to maximize my chances.

I seem to recall WoD quest items also upgrading. Is it worth it to quest through as much of WoD as possible? It seems like we're stuck to two dungeons, so I am trying to maximize my chances.
Time to obtain an item from a quest vs time spent in the dungeon killing a boss is a huge difference, for the same iLvl... So not really AFAIK

epic quest gear is lower ilvl than dungeon epics, plus the time investment is greater, so no, not really.

Having a low to no-resource cost, spammable AOE ability is what is separating the wheat from the chaff here.

Movement speed capped still? Recall a spreadsheet saying something like +50% is cap.

So a level 10 will get you a 59 epic proc in the WoD dungeons? How about taking your 11 with a level 10, farm a 59 epic so you can put some of the enchants on the 59 piece (like neck w/mark of the satyr)?

The stat difference is, in some cases, only 1 stamina.

S 11 Fury Warrior: 10 Fury has no Enrage* capability and cannot DW2H*, making 11 the far superior option. With that aside this is how 11 plays. First action should be to Charge* to your target if applicable. You're able to macro in your Heroic Throw* or a Frag Belt* into a Charge*. Spam Whirlwind* to proc LS as much as possible. Bloodthirst* isn't really worth hitting outside of special kiting situations. Always hit Execute* when available. You have access to Hamstring* and Pummel*. DO NOT USE SLAM*!

Recommended Weapon: Hatebringer
Enchant your weapons with x2 Lifesteal** Elemental force isn't even close in damage!
If using epics you will have alot less damage than blues with x2 LS.
LIFESTEAL PROCS ONLY IN WHITE DAMAGE MELEE RANGE! VIDEO HERE.
Remember to keep Battle Shout** up, it's more damage than other party members.

Mahafey Armory

Stat Priority: Critical Strike*/Haste*/Versatility*/Mastery*

The 30% chance for Enrage makes the stat value for mastery lower in the GBPO grade.
Best Well Fed: Abyssal-Friend-Rissole*
Best Potion: Swiftness Potion*

**Berserker Stance** **Taunt** **Battle Shout**
Question: why does Hatebringer with x2 Lifestealing do more DPS than 2 epic weapons? Does lifestealing actually do that much damage? I had a fury warrior that ran with me that said lifestealing capped out at 25 dmg per hit so he put only 1 lifestealing and on the other weapon he put Elemental Force instead.

Users who are viewing this thread