10's Dragonflight Basic PvE Guide (REMOVED)

What Specializations are you playing? Choose all you're working on gearing.

• Total voters
I'm here to serve. HMU if you ever need a hand with anything.

I play NA Alliance pretty much exclusively at low level. I can help fly around on a horde toon though if need be.
I'm willing to help with most thing.

Added a Bis list disclaimer in the gearing section
Moved Wod intro skip to quest section

Last edited:
The trinket combo you have on your hunter Hunterxpoff is the best for mm aswell right? The stacking one from violet hold looks sick, dinged 11 on my hunter and got ilvl 62 bow, holy hell he rips

Last edited:
Oh yea, prob time to get some game time so i can trade, was thinking about doing a surv hunter too, but thats lvl 13 for fire bomb right?

you can go 11 for single target or 13 for aoe to help with those bigger mob packs every 17 sec (6%) haste. Only mention haste as an idea for what that much does to the CD of wildbomb. - also how much my hunter has =p
Hello again friend, could you point me in the correct direction for gearing that 11 g.druid?

Go to chromie, Que Iron horde and GL with loot.

to manually run dungeons for better loot chance // Skip wod intro: Select iron horde at chromie. Go to npc tp to blasted lands. Once in blasted lands abandon quest chromie gave you. Go through the red dark portal. Start garrison quests until you get a hearth stone. Once you have hearthstone walk or be flown to the FP near Slag mines and or Shadowmoon. If you dont quest in shadowmoon you will not unlock the barrier around the dungeon. There are holes you can jump through.

Are you NA or EU?
If you are NA whisper me in game and I'll help you, Thrasheer-Sargeras is the name.
if not on that toon I will be on Mahafey-Sargeras as well today. 1-27-23!

Last edited:
I’m glad to hear it! Finally got the fenryr trinket after 35 runs! But yeah it’s insane. Non stop moving. Just need a turbo button for WW spamming lol Armory link if curious. About 300 Wod dungeon boss kills.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tichondrius/stinkyjesser

First, thanks Emelia for showing me the ropes. I was the alliance warrior that was playing on my AH guy a few days ago and ran into when I was trying to twink. I ended up switching to my horde guy since I am on horde 99% of the time. Anyways Jesser thank you for your link. I ended up getting a few of the things you got like both weapons and that trinket. OMG it took me about 18 pugs to get it because I guess if you try to solo legion dungeons you dont get loot. At least I wasn't in that one.

I actually tried crit/vers gems to test out and yea crit/str gems are better. Only tested it on dummy but it was about 15dps more. I did have vers all the way up to 20% previously.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/dalaran/vegetà That is my guy. I was disappointed though because I farmed for a warforged polearm in shadowmoon and got it finally only to realize that you can't put lifesteal on it! I was like nooooo! I was farming it for about 4 days doing about 15 runs a day. I keep forgetting that warforged is lvl 62, and most stuff can only be put on items 60 or lower.

Edit: hmmm looks like the link is not showing my gear on it. hopefully it's just a glitch.

Last edited:
First, thanks Emelia for showing me the ropes. I was the alliance warrior that was playing on my AH guy a few days ago and ran into when I was trying to twink. I ended up switching to my horde guy since I am on horde 99% of the time. Anyways Jesser thank you for your link. I ended up getting a few of the things you got like both weapons and that trinket. OMG it took me about 18 pugs to get it because I guess if you try to solo legion dungeons you dont get loot. At least I wasn't in that one.

I actually tried crit/vers gems to test out and yea crit/str gems are better. Only tested it on dummy but it was about 15dps more. I did have vers all the way up to 20% previously.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/dalaran/vegetà That is my guy. I was disappointed though because I farmed for a warforged polearm in shadowmoon and got it finally only to realize that you can't put lifesteal on it! I was like nooooo! I was farming it for about 4 days doing about 15 runs a day. I keep forgetting that warforged is lvl 62, and most stuff can only be put on items 60 or lower.

Edit: hmmm looks like the link is not showing my gear on it. hopefully it's just a glitch.

Yeah don't worry about armory glitch it fixes itself after enough reloads, The fire will die eventually.
10.1 may change ilvl req on enchants so make sure to keep all your 51+ ilvl items.

Thanks for checking out the tier list. if you have any questions, concerns, and or want a farming buddy DM me on discord or here.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-28 105755.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-01-28 105755.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Go to chromie, Que Iron horde and GL with loot.

to manually run dungeons for better loot chance // Skip wod intro: Select iron horde at chromie. Go to npc tp to blasted lands. Once in blasted lands abandon quest chromie gave you. Go through the red dark portal. Start garrison quests until you get a hearth stone. Once you have hearthstone walk or be flown to the FP near Slag mines and or Shadowmoon. If you dont quest in shadowmoon you will not unlock the barrier around the dungeon. There are holes you can jump through.

Are you NA or EU?
If you are NA whisper me in game and I'll help you, Thrasheer-Sargeras is the name.
if not on that toon I will be on Mahafey-Sargeras as well today. 1-27-23!
you a saint thank you and i will definitly message you may even make one on your server since its my alliance server whats a good starting point gp wise?

dog-walk.gif

hmm yes GP! such an old term I didn't recall it.

starting point for gold? Such an odd question...Um are you asking how to make gold? Or what's a good base gold amount?

I would just farm WoD dungeons for gold 6g a boss and sell any white/grey items you get on the AH(idk how much they go for with new xmog unlocks n all). If you need a few hundred gold fast you can Farm the imps location in the map pictures. Just beware of the not cheating druids that are totally legit farming. :)

There is also a fast spawn point in Aszuna right as you start the first 3 quests in the zone. They keep spawning from portals and you can just semi afk and collect their items for vendering.

Added Holy Priest Video as well as made additional changes (check changelog)

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_012823_125313.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_012823_125313.jpg
    671.6 KB · Views: 203
  • WoWScrnShot_012823_125308.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_012823_125308.jpg
    627.2 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Quick question, was gear changed lately? I'm running a level 13 Hunter in WoD Shadowmoon and my Blue gear drops are ilvl 43 and i got the bow from the 3rd boss(worm) and it's ilvl 29 blue. I've got other epics that were the same as the armor, so not sure what is happeneing. Haven't played in 2 weeks or so.

Users who are viewing this thread