Ret Pally

Zappateers

Grandfathered
Is underrated right now. Templars verdict is hitting like a truck. As usual you also have self heals and bubble to sustain yourself.

Not saying they are gods like rogues or anything but pretty good for sure.

Check it out

The only chance you have to take out a healer is to make sure you stun when they are low, otherwise they are unkillable.

One trick you can do is stun, and if it seems like you wont have the damage to fully kill them, throw a arcane bomb right before stun wears off. Should give you that little bit of extra time to get the kill.

Ret is very much underplayed and under appreciated at the moment. I personally find it to be a fun class. I just gotta get better at backup healing team mates, because they are also quite useful for that.

Here is a link
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/ßeware

The only chance you have to take out a healer is to make sure you stun when they are low, otherwise they are unkillable.

One trick you can do is stun, and if it seems like you wont have the damage to fully kill them, throw a arcane bomb right before stun wears off. Should give you that little bit of extra time to get the kill.

Ret is very much underplayed and under appreciated at the moment. I personally find it to be a fun class. I just gotta get better at backup healing team mates, because they are also quite useful for that.

Here is a link

Thanks. I think they are best when your team knows how to utilize. Like you said you can offheal well, duck in and out of combat. Like you said , you usually have to coordinate with your team to kill a healer. You probably won't solo one.

they're probably somewhat decent in wargames, but in pugging they're literally awful. I can't even kill a healer using all kind of bombs, consumes and frag belt. xd

they're probably somewhat decent in wargames, but in pugging they're literally awful. I can't even kill a healer using all kind of bombs, consumes and frag belt. xd

Have you tried zerking + saltwater + drums + stun + arcane bomb all on one healer with enough charges to do two TVs almost right away? Healers even melt

Here is a link

I would say it‘s somewhat depending on the race you are playing and the enchants you are using!

You have to make the best out of it! I didn’t play my b11 pala for quite some time but put I can imagine if you put Mark of satyr and elemental force in combination with zeal you can duck out quite some DMG with your autos!

I guess b11 would at least have the utility for killing healers with the additional silence!

About crusader vs ele force I don’t know 100% but I can see ele force outdmg crusader when running zeal as you have 3 fast Autos after every judgement!

Kr,
Burgi

they are beyond garbage, u can't even get three holy power in reasonable time, combine that with 0 movement my lord.

they are beyond garbage, u can't even get three holy power in reasonable time, combine that with 0 movement my lord.

You can get 3 holy power within 2 seconds of starting a fight. ex sentence can crit for over 900. whats the problem?

I only play ally, RIP

Ah ok. Belf is actually good for 3 reasons, extra holy power, less damage from arcane (ARCANE MAGE), and bonus crit chance.

For ally.. all of the available races look good tbh. Will come down to pref. Human is prob the best though

You can get 3 holy power within 2 seconds of starting a fight. ex sentence can crit for over 900. whats the problem?

the problem is that they are literal dogshit and the only reason u think they are good is because u can stand ontop of levlers praying for crusader proc and hit someone.
yes how viable to bloodelf, torrent crusader strike n judgement so u can press ur ex sentence and then be useless for the rest of the time. retris are flash of light bots thats about it. next time u actually have to sit and wait for crusader strike cooldown to come back up and press it again in order to get 3 hpower and not like execution sentence is back up yet.

All this while having no slow, no sprint and have to be in meele range twice before you even get 3 holy power. but im sure u are pwning hard man keep pwning them

the problem is that they are literal dogshit and the only reason u think they are good is because u can stand ontop of levlers praying for crusader proc and hit someone.
yes how viable to bloodelf, torrent crusader strike n judgement so u can press ur ex sentence and then be useless for the rest of the time. retris are flash of light bots thats about it. next time u actually have to sit and wait for crusader strike cooldown to come back up and press it again in order to get 3 hpower and not like execution sentence is back up yet.

All this while having no slow, no sprint and have to be in meele range twice before you even get 3 holy power. but im sure u are pwning hard man keep pwning them

Nice

Guess I’ll be queuing my pally tonight. The funny thing is, I though the same thing about ret that it was dogshit. Till I geared (what I think is) correctly and learned to play in mid with lowest chance of dieing before I can get off the burst needed to kill a healer.

I’d everything goes right, you should be able to joust in and out of combat, while flashing yourself, just long enough to distract healers who are healing their injured allies, and throw in that stun + arc bomb combo I mentioned

Yes ret may crutch off consumables and won’t see much spotlight because of it, but all in all, great class for objective based players

Side note: One on my favorite things to do is nitro boost to efc before their mid field healers can catch up, and if it’s not an OP Reston druid FC, and I have stun up and zerking, I can get them

Guess I’ll be queuing my pally tonight. The funny thing is, I though the same thing about ret that it was dogshit. Till I geared (what I think is) correctly and learned to play in mid with lowest chance of dieing before I can get off the burst needed to kill a healer.

If everything goes right, you should be able to joust in and out of combat, while flashing yourself, just long enough to distract healers who are healing their injured allies, and throw in that stun + arc bomb combo I mentioned

Yes ret may crutch off consumables and won’t see much spotlight because of it, but all in all, great class for objective based players

Side note: One on my favorite things to do is nitro boost to efc before their mid field healers can catch up, and if it’s not an OP Reston druid FC, and I have stun up and zerking, I can get them
couple reasons why its shit
theres 0 reason for u going into the backline to kill a healer
Not alot of security " if everything goes right "
Arc bomb xd
consumables to be viable xd
0 reason for u to ever kill a FC unless he has 15 stacks and is sitting on flag cap afk with his monitor turned off

Users who are viewing this thread