resubbing my paid account

other than helping AP playaz organize groups, what useful things can I do with a p2p acct? Im home for winter break and Im not working, so I want to use this 1 month of paid time to get as much out of f2p wow as I can. MY main acct referred my trial, so Im going to use that to powerlevel a couple classes to 20. What else can I do? Tabards, runs, any tricks like that?

for a good frame of reference, Sporeggar tabard is right on the boundary of "fuck it this takes to long" territory so keep that in mind lawl

If you haven't already paid, let someone scroll of res you so they get a free month too, assuming it's been 90 days since you last paid. As for what to do, apart from boosting yourself for achievements and gear, nothing? If it seems like it takes too long, and I agree that it does, then there isn't really all that much worth doing. I recently got some guild BoAs on my paid account and am trying to get them to my trial, all without success so far. People have reported previously that they did manage to get them sent across.

If you haven't already paid, let someone scroll of res you so they get a free month too, assuming it's been 90 days since you last paid. As for what to do, apart from boosting yourself for achievements and gear, nothing? If it seems like it takes too long, and I agree that it does, then there isn't really all that much worth doing. I recently got some guild BoAs on my paid account and am trying to get them to my trial, all without success so far. People have reported previously that they did manage to get them sent across.

What do you mean by guild BoA's?

What do you mean by saying "What do you mean by guild BoA's?" Isnt it fairly self-explanatory

As in the two boas you can buy in a level 25 guild (helm and Cloak)

That's what I assumed he meant, but what's the point of trying to xfer those to a F2P account? Just make your 20 on a P2P account if you want to do that..

That's what I assumed he meant, but what's the point of trying to xfer those to a F2P account? Just make your 20 on a P2P account if you want to do that..

Cause hes only getting 1 month free of p2p time silly goose
<

Yes, helm and cape. The point was to have the absolute best F2P character possible, and that includes using any means available to do so. It's a shame I didn't find out about the satchel trick until it was fixed. I could have done SM with a group.

I'm talking about Kale, silly. He has a paid account and he just said he's been trying to get his guild BoA's over lol.

As Ark said, and as I said in my first post, I have a free month, which is why I'm using the paid account again. I won't be resubscribing. The game crashed constantly. Nothing new to catch my interest. No point paying for it right now because I'm experiencing the exact same issues that made me quit in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread