EU+US Restoration Shaman VS Restoration/Balance Druid

Both are S tier. Some would argue shaman is better for the extra utility (slow and kick,) others would say that druid is better for their mobility and bursty heals with more instant casts. You cant go wrong with either.

I play both pretty consistently and when I'm on my Druid I miss having kick and totems, and when I'm on my shaman I miss having the mobility and instants. Shaman is gonna be better 1v1 (burstier damage and the kick) but in bgs... if you made me choose I'd pick my Druid.

If you're looking to build and only play one, I'd recommend druid. They are "forever meta" in low level pvp. And if you ever do decide to dig into the achievement hunting part of F2P, then druid is hands down the best class to do it on.

I play both pretty consistently and when I'm on my Druid I miss having kick and totems, and when I'm on my shaman I miss having the mobility and instants. Shaman is gonna be better 1v1 (burstier damage and the kick) but in bgs... if you made me choose I'd pick my Druid.

If you're looking to build and only play one, I'd recommend druid. They are "forever meta" in low level pvp. And if you ever do decide to dig into the achievement hunting part of F2P, then druid is hands down the best class to do it on.

Thanks! Right know, I'll focus on a Druid (Balance/Restoration). I've seen both your characters. They are amazing. Hope I get my Druid as same as you, I hope! :D

Thanks! Right know, I'll focus on a Druid (Balance/Restoration). I've seen both your characters. They are amazing. Hope I get my Druid as same as you, I hope! :D
ha! Thanks. They have great gear, just a shame about the guy behind the keyboard.

There's nothing my druid has that you can't get with enough grinding, except the shoulders. But if you strike out on the epics, there's always random dungeon satchels. Or if you go horde, there's some great shoulders out in Stonetalon after you finish the quest chain.

Good luck out there!

I made and leveled a shaman last week, for the first time ever in 15 years, because people had talked about how amazing it was. But I learned that I am way too entrenched in my druidic ways; I just felt like I -needed- the mobility and instant casts. It's not at all a knock on the shaman class... I'll be the first to admit that this was my habit, and the playstyle I prefer, rather than any shortcoming of the shaman class.

Especially in AV, I find that Shadowmeld is critically essential to my playstyle, and I literally wouldn't be able to do some of the things I do without being able to drop combat. And since night elves can't be shamans, well... that's a sealed deal.

I'm thinking I'll pick up my shaman and try to learn it in instances and "regular" PvP once the anniversary is over, but until then... consider me another vote for druid.

Users who are viewing this thread