Restoration Druid question

Shuno

Veteran
Hi,

Since AB just came out i wanted to transform my FC druid to a pure Restodruid. I currently have full eagle gear with Skullbreaker and Witch finger.

My question is; Do i want to swap some pieces out for +healing? Is it better with Mana/HP or just raw +healing?

From what I understand, healing+ scales terrible on druids. Prolly better off being a support bot with a high mana pool for root spamming

My thought was to just keep my eagle gear replace rings+neck for the WSG ones.. Any thoughts on talents?

the problem with resto spec for me is that 13 feral is insanely good to me! stun duration, movespeed, and an interrupt

i havent tried full resto or any hybrid specs, but i think 13 feral might be more useful overall.

Yes, that is true! But in my experience from my little healing done in bgs is that you need Nature's Focus to be able to heal..

Keep eagle set so that you can shift a few times without going oom. Go full Resto for talents and try to remember that other forms are a luxury you can't afford as often as you did before. Your positioning and movement will be more like a Priest. You drop HoTs and try to stay at max range, making you extremely hard to target.

Cleansing poisons is one of your main uses over a priest, along with being extremely hard to get to or CC.

I loved having my Resto buddy pocket healing my Lock back in the day, really sick combo.

Users who are viewing this thread