Resto Druid Montage

Chey

Legend
Decided to finish up the playlist after all, resto was the last one to do in the series and let me tell you it was brutal. IDK how you guys main the spec in this bracket, 100% respect to you that play it.

Video is about 5mins and footage was from a handful of games over the last few days when I managed to find some time to log from irl.

Not easy to put together resto montage, I don’t think the gameplay is all that exciting to watch but I am happy with how it came out, a little different so I am excited for that.

When I was not getting deleted I did find some nice clips, please enjoy.

unsure why you left the resource hut against the hunter, i believe you could have kited him more easily if you just circled the hut.

out of all the PvP videos posted so far, I would have to say you do appear to be most rusty / least confident on resto druid, likely because you don't enjoy the playstyle of being a punching bag that kites.

unsure why you left the resource hut against the hunter, i believe you could have kited him more easily if you just circled the hut.

out of all the PvP videos posted so far, I would have to say you do appear to be most rusty / least confident on resto druid, likely because you don't enjoy the playstyle of being a punching bag that kites.
absolutely mate, very rusty on resto! I left the hut for higher ground, I was planning to glide off the top….. bramble survs are saf

I think if you wanna truly show off as resto druid, it's gonna be all about how you FC. The editing will focus a lot on environmental choices and jumps, positioning, kiting and general awareness and game sense.

The hard part will be the editing, because the gameplay will seem immensely stale for those who do not share the same awareness and game sense, so you kind of have to spoon feed it to them somehow (highlights, zoom effects and whatnot).

Considering running deep roots over resin in melee/surv hunter heavy games, I kinda wish resin lasted for the entire duration of rejuv or something..2 procs seems kinda meh.

I think if you wanna truly show off as resto druid, it's gonna be all about how you FC. The editing will focus a lot on environmental choices and jumps, positioning, kiting and general awareness and game sense.

The hard part will be the editing, because the gameplay will seem immensely stale for those who do not share the same awareness and game sense, so you kind of have to spoon feed it to them somehow (highlights, zoom effects and whatnot).
Yeah agreed, I think this is where resto can shine but a good FC video is next level stuff and like you say would be a big time investment.

Thank you all so much for the support <3

...a good FC video is next...
i stopped reading after this. very excited for resto FC Chey!
(hope i didn't miss anything important in the rest of the message that may have given these words different context...)
:PepeLaughW:

Decided to finish up the playlist after all, resto was the last one to do in the series and let me tell you it was brutal. IDK how you guys main the spec in this bracket, 100% respect to you that play it.

Video is about 5mins and footage was from a handful of games over the last few days when I managed to find some time to log from irl.

Not easy to put together resto montage, I don’t think the gameplay is all that exciting to watch but I am happy with how it came out, a little different so I am excited for that.

When I was not getting deleted I did find some nice clips, please enjoy.

vry nice :)

Great video man! I was thinking that the first part of the video mirrored my experience on R-Druid. Stunned, Nature Locked, Stunned again, fml.

Max respect for putting out a R Druid vid.

Users who are viewing this thread