[Request] Veteran Twink Guides

Dayum. Turning people away. I remember when f2p were welcoming. You turning people away won't help people have 2 sets of gear.

Dayum. Turning people away. I remember when f2p were welcoming. You turning people away won't help people have 2 sets of gear.

My intentions were never to give people 2 sets of gear. Also I'm not turning anyone away.

Just suggesting he could check out the 20-29 section and might find guides....hell I would be happy to write vet guides.

My intentions were never to give people 2 sets of gear. Also I'm not turning anyone away.

Just suggesting he could check out the 20-29 section and might find guides....hell I would be happy to write vet guides.

The 20-29 section is what I used for enchants (actually the scrolling guide from the 19 forums..) but it would be much more convenient for some pure vet guides as there are some specific considerations for vets.

Hehe, how the tide has turned...
Trials going to the subscribed section for advice.
Tsk tsk tsk.
Who knew the day would come so soon.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

They are not trials anymore thats why they go to subbed section. I remember seeing a lot of p2p 20s back in cata and mop and where they belonged? Right to the 20-24 section.
And now tell me whats the difference between them and veterans?

Veterans should move to 20-29 section

They are not trials anymore thats why they go to subbed section. I remember seeing a lot of p2p 20s back in cata and mop and where they belonged? Right to the 20-24 section.
And now tell me whats the difference between them and veterans?

Veterans should move to 20-29 section
Veteran are trials, free to play twinks so basicly they belong here.

Everything should be moved to the 20-29 section though, trials, veterans both and remove f2ptwink section.

Users who are viewing this thread