EU+US reporting destiny / ilvl 38 items not proc

Sun

';..;'
GMs are so stupid read this gem of a response.

This is Game Master Ksashaki. Thank you so much for reaching out to us today.

It's not a very fun situation when you work hard to obtain a rare item that is supposed to increase your stats, only for it not to work >.< And it's super frustrating. But not to worry, I'm here to explain everything.

It looks like it might have been a bug that allowed you to get this item in the first place. To get it and use it, you have to be level 52 and that's probably why the procc isn't working. When/if you reach level 52, the procc should begin to work for your character. You can find the details of the sword here:https://www.wowhead.com/item=647/destiny
However, if you believe this not to be the case, that's where we need your help. In-order to know the impact of the bug, our development team needs to know how many people are affected by it. I've gone ahead and put a bug report on my side, but it would be extremely helpful if you were to do the same on your side.

Classic

you have better chances of fixing this by reporting the proc for dealing massive damage at that level instead.

Damn. Glad I’m not the only one that gets 5 IQ GM responses too.

Low IQ response for sure. I wonder if there is some truth to it like it would proc at level 52 and that is their bug.

No it doesn't require lvl 52 proc. I am perfectly using the lvl 48 versions on my lvl 50 warrior. But since it was not dropping in lvl 39 zones the proc effect might have a lvl requirement of maybe 40 or 45. An example is the epic brd event trinkets that you can get from lvl 46 i think since you can queue the brd event in the lfg finder since you can enter brd at that lvl normally. I have loads of them across my lvl 50 twinks and non of them could ever proc because the effect/spell that it can proc requieres you to be lvl 60. So it has been a long while you could get proc items that couldn't proc at your level, even before the full-world scaling was implemented. I think they only forgot to update all the spells attached to gear and weapons to scale accordingly. I have been reporting the trinkets for years and friends did toon both through the report in game tool, gm's , forum posts. No luck. Still no fix.

if the theory of its meant for higher levels was the case then why does aquamarine pendant of warrior not give the stam? THere are tons of examples like that occuring however blizz i doubt will be fixing low end items anytime soon.

I appreciate you contacting Blizzard support. This is Game Master Nuturta here, and I'm receiving your transmission for your ticket today! SCV Good to go!

I apologize for any confusion from us, you are certainly right that it is possible to have this sword now at your level, and for it to be scaled accordingly, obtaining it is not a bug. However if the proc is not working it definitely is a bug, I am happy to go over this with you.

Thank you for allowing me to reclarify all of this, as I mentioned above you are entirely correct. However if there is a bug with the proc or proc rate of the weapon, us Game Masters would bug report it. I have gone ahead and submitted a bug report about this directly to the WOW Q&A team, but I also highly recommend you do so as well so that they can get the reports directly from you with your description.

I hope all of this info helps, and it was a pleasure to assist you today. Thanks so much for your time and have a fantastic rest of your day! Feel free to reach out if ever needed!

Game Master Nuturtia
Blizzard Entertainment

@Skrubform that one doesn't work at all no. Also the strength on malowns slam doesn't work + a lot more. But destiny works completely fine tested on 49 and 50 twinks and the trinkets i mentioned seem to proc on higher lvl and not on lower so it could perfectly be the same problem with an internal lvl requirement of the spell. If someone call something or bug or not is irrelevant since I am discussing the root cause not the naming.

I appreciate you contacting Blizzard support. This is Game Master Nuturta here, and I'm receiving your transmission for your ticket today! SCV Good to go!

I apologize for any confusion from us, you are certainly right that it is possible to have this sword now at your level, and for it to be scaled accordingly, obtaining it is not a bug. However if the proc is not working it definitely is a bug, I am happy to go over this with you.

Thank you for allowing me to reclarify all of this, as I mentioned above you are entirely correct. However if there is a bug with the proc or proc rate of the weapon, us Game Masters would bug report it. I have gone ahead and submitted a bug report about this directly to the WOW Q&A team, but I also highly recommend you do so as well so that they can get the reports directly from you with your description.

I hope all of this info helps, and it was a pleasure to assist you today. Thanks so much for your time and have a fantastic rest of your day! Feel free to reach out if ever needed!

Game Master Nuturtia
Blizzard Entertainment

While we're at, let's also report Venomstrike not proccing EVER...

GMs are so stupid read this gem of a response.

This is Game Master Ksashaki. Thank you so much for reaching out to us today.

It's not a very fun situation when you work hard to obtain a rare item that is supposed to increase your stats, only for it not to work >.< And it's super frustrating. But not to worry, I'm here to explain everything.

It looks like it might have been a bug that allowed you to get this item in the first place. To get it and use it, you have to be level 52 and that's probably why the procc isn't working. When/if you reach level 52, the procc should begin to work for your character. You can find the details of the sword here:https://www.wowhead.com/item=647/destiny
However, if you believe this not to be the case, that's where we need your help. In-order to know the impact of the bug, our development team needs to know how many people are affected by it. I've gone ahead and put a bug report on my side, but it would be extremely helpful if you were to do the same on your side.

How much strength does the proc offer at 39 scaled?

Users who are viewing this thread