Elitesniper

Grandfathered
WoWScrnShot_092318_000829.jpg
WoWScrnShot_092318_000731.jpg

Best method
Ask him how he did it then report him
Easy
Just like on xpoff

Isn't the whole point of this website is to help each other break the game and exploit it why report him thats like report the 110s who have 340 plus gear which yes theres ways to get 340 plus gear on a 110 ;) but still the whole point of twinking is getting that gear and having fun this is kinda disgraceful is this not

Isn't the whole point of this website is to help each other break the game and exploit it why report him thats like report the 110s who have 340 plus gear which yes theres ways to get 340 plus gear on a 110 ;) but still the whole point of twinking is getting that gear and having fun this is kinda disgraceful is this not
i believe youve mistaken this website for ownedcore

Tbh that’s what I like about twinking; people finding the limits within the game (even when it’s bugs).

But a bunch of xpoff people take 19 pugs very seriously and are in general very intolerant towards such thoughts so I’d advise anyone against posting bugs and stuff in the future since the bug report army here will make sure it gets fixed asap.

This whole thread sucks.

Meh I keep noticing that there is your more Elitists twinks don't really care about any exploits or general negative shit employed by players (probably because they themselves are involved in such things), and then there are people might actually care about the health of the bracket and having a fun time. I had more to say on this topic but I feel like people have already made up their minds on the issue.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread