1. Hey Guest! We would appreciate it if you took the time to follow our new Twitter Account, the staff is working hard to make it a central hub for the latest news and content from XPOFF so through us a follow @ https://twitter.com/xpoff_website
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest! Along with allowing public access to the over 800,000 messages on the Twinkinfo.com Archive, we've also now enabled posting so users are free to reminisce and reflect together on our collective history. Threads that are made active once more will be moved outside of the Archive and into a more recent sub-forum. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice

EU+US Repair issues with the new pre-patch gear

Discussion in 'Veterans' started by Haraki, Aug 16, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Haraki

Haraki New Member

Hello, I can't repair the items of the pre-patch invasions equipment and I think I'm not the only one.

Maybe it's possible that this set will be unusable by us starters/veterans due to 10 gold limit and not having enough money for repairs.

I've found a couple of threads in Wowhead and WoW forums with the same problem as mine and it seems that Blizzard is doing nothing to fix it.

What are your thoughts?. Thanks for reading.

2. Activate

Activate Veteran

Spam them with tweets

3. icehawk

icehawk Member

Don't let them get too damaged before repairing. And if you can't afford all the repairs, then maybe try putting all pieces in the bank and repairing one at a time. You still will need access to gold, like stockpiled materials that you can sell etc.
    I'm in the process of making a bg (instanced PvP set) and also another set for world PvP and exploring (which will only have 1 or 2 pieces tops). That way most of the damage to the Legion set can be repaired as you don't take a lot of damage in the instanced bg.
    I guess, if your gear is too far gone this time, at least you can farm some more while we still have invasions and just be careful not to get it that damaged again.

Haraki likes this.
  4. OP
    Haraki

Haraki New Member

Hi, thanks for your replies!.

I managed to repair some items of the set. For example, the head, durability 31/85, the tooltip says the repair will cost 4 silver and 5 copper but it actually cost 8 gold 72 copper! and the item is not even yellow or red.

Very expensive... unfortunately for me I have some items I can't repair, like chest (durability 48/100), wrist (durability 17/50) and some more.

I'll try to keep doing invasions to replace them...

Also I'll take your advice to make diferent gear sets for instanced and not instanced places.

I noticed it too late, I thought it was a bug going to be hotfixed or a broken addon. I hope it's not too late for others.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  5. farnk

farnk Member

sale invasion items for many gold also. do not overlook.

upload_2016-8-16_1-1-57.png

so general cost to repair overall vs what you can easily make /afk...? not so much after all ;o

6. Nodoka

Nodoka Contributor

Have you repaired each item manually?

7. OP
    Haraki

Haraki New Member

Yes, the items I managed to repair, I did it one by one.
    For the rest I don't have enough gold (10g limit), although the repair tooltip says the opposite.

Edit:

Here is a couple of threads regarding this topic from WoW official forums.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  8. icehawk

icehawk Member

Does anyone know if the repair costs have been hot-fixed for the Invasion gear? I only use the belt on my main set as I don't want to use all of them in case I ever can't repair them. It's not worth losing them for the sake of exploring high level zones......
    Previously you would see a cost on the screen, say like 12 silver but when you repaired it it actually took 2 gold or something. But I did it quickly this morning and 12 silver actually was 12 silver. Well it appeared to be anyway.
    Can anyone confirm if the repair costs on the Invasion gear have been reduced? Would be awesome if it has as Vets/F2P's could then sport their Invasion spoils!

9. Crystalpall

Crystalpall the F2P PvEr

It's repairable for like a week now :)

Cigarette likes this.