EU+US Rep Grind

Fozdogyo

Grandfathered
Hello 101 Twinks my Warrior is currently 820iL and i was wondering which is the best way to Farm Rep for Paragon Chest?
Thanks in advance

I get my rep from doing invasions when possible as well as doing the dungeon grind. Valajar Rep and High mountain rep is given through one of the bosses in each of those area's dungeons. Its about 250 rep per run. Killing Odyn in HoV gives you 250 rep with the Valajar and killing the worm boss in NL gives you 250 rep with Highmountain. I have never seen REP gains from EoA or DHT, but I could be wrong about it. Its a grind bro.

Rep from order hall missions is easily the most time effective. If you have at least 3 110's with fully equipped champions you'll be in business. Also a reminder to get the Legion Companion App for your phone. Easy to keep the missions going when you visit a toilet.

An important note following this method is that I would recommend saving the rep insignias until 7.3 at least, since us 101s have no method for upgrading our outdated ilvl legendaries.

Cheers and good luck finding those coveted legos

Hio,
  1. visit https://wow.gameinfo.io/invasions in order to catch all dem invasions, ez 500+ rep in about 10 minutes (remember to lvl your order hall buddy with it)
  2. nl grinds.. AP and Rep, all we need in about 5 minutes each if you have someone to run with you
  3. as shragenator mentioned you can gain tokens with 250 or 1500 rep each from a 110 character, however each 110 needs max rep before the tokens get accbound.. still the most efficient but needs a lot of work (save the tributes til the outcome is accbound)
  4. not a big hint but quest the **** out of every region if you havent yet...
  5. and last but not least: to maximise your gain wait for the darkmoon steroids, which are sold on the carousel... combine every mentioned rep farm method from above and boom 10% is huge! you should do this at least with the rep tokens since they are easy to keep

hf grinding! it is worth it, i hit reverent with all reputations this month except nighthold and the shore guys
greetz

Users who are viewing this thread