Rep gear nó longer works?

Necktie

I signed in today to find my shadowlands rep gear nó longer working. Appears red and my ilvl no longer represents it. Have others the same issue? I was honored and revered still working on the rep when I had the chance. The only thing saving my sanity is that I was only farming on one char.

confirmed, rep gear is red and unusable on my 50 i grinded it on. OTHER sl gear is fine, cov spells still usable

need confirm on revendreth chest gear

they did this on a thursday afternoon with no maintenance, in case you didnt think they could push a nerf like that without one

Last edited:
Ty, didn't even think to look at the ability bar or other gear. I might as well just transfer him over to my locked 50 account now as there's nothing to be gained continuing in SL.

Ty, didn't even think to look at the ability bar or other gear. I might as well just transfer him over to my locked 50 account now as there's nothing to be gained continuing in SL.
you can get ilvl 140 items from chests in revendreth, some weapons there. these are still confirmed to be working

Hopebreaker Pack, Abandoned Belongings, Stoneborne Legion Supplies, Castle Strongbox, Parish Chest, Reliquary of Remembrance drop 128 blues that upgrade 140 epic. No loot cd, 1 hour spawn. Traceable on outlaw rogue minimaps.

they can be indoors or stuff like that, theres really no way to effectively farm them without using a an outlaw rogue to fly around.

you can summon lvl 48 rogue trials with dungeon stone.

best way would be a friend or 2 accounts. rogues on multiple low pop Rp realms, to invite the twink over to loot the chest when found

these items are the same ilvl as mythic nzoth, they are legit in my opinion.

Last edited:
you can get ilvl 140 items from chests in revendreth, some weapons there. these are still confirmed to be working

Hopebreaker Pack, Abandoned Belongings, Stoneborne Legion Supplies, Castle Strongbox, Parish Chest, Reliquary of Remembrance drop 128 blues that upgrade 140 epic. No loot cd, 1 hour spawn. Traceable on outlaw rogue minimaps.

they can be indoors or stuff like that, theres really no way to effectively farm them without using a an outlaw rogue to fly around.

you can summon lvl 48 rogue trials with dungeon stone.

best way would be a friend or 2 accounts. rogues on multiple low pop Rp realms, to invite the twink over to loot the chest when found

these items are the same ilvl as mythic nzoth, they are legit in my opinion.
Have you got and waypoints for Stoneborne Legion Supplies please. also is that chest best option for a 2hand weapon?
[doublepost=1630037217,1630036920][/doublepost]also my armorie say my wrist are 140 but ingame they are ilvl152 so im guesing weapon could proc that too.
Screenshot (67).png

Have you got and waypoints for Stoneborne Legion Supplies please. also is that chest best option for a 2hand weapon?
[doublepost=1630037217,1630036920][/doublepost]also my armorie say my wrist are 140 but ingame they are ilvl152 so im guesing weapon could proc that too.
View attachment 19895
I don’t have waypoints but the wowhead map of points is accurate for all the chests.

the items are 128 blue, 140 epic. Tooltip bug. Verify it with your stat panel. The boe glaive is 128 also instead of 140

Nzoth drops a 140 2hand sword. So that would be better since it can get a vision socket and roll tertiary. But farming this epic would be easier than killing nzoth and this is 48+

Last edited:
I don’t have waypoints but the wowhead map of points is accurate for all the chests.

the items are 128 blue, 140 epic. Tooltip bug. Verify it with your stat panel. The boe glaive is 128 also instead of 140
The weapons themselves I thought were actually giving stats of an item equal to about 145 ilvl, but I could be wrong

Nzoth drops a 140 2hand sword. So that would be better since it can get a vision socket and roll tertiary. But farming this epic would be easier than killing nzoth and this is 48+
yep you was right ilvl140 stats, also wats the best way to get a renown level, i went threads of fate. was that wrong move?
[doublepost=1630040527,1630040008][/doublepost]also there no comments for Stone Legion Supplies on wowhead, has anyone farmed it that can share info like its respawn rate,
edit - another just pop up so im guessing about 1hour ish respawn but this chest only had grey items this time.

Last edited:
yep you was right ilvl140 stats, also wats the best way to get a renown level, i went threads of fate. was that wrong move?
[doublepost=1630040527,1630040008][/doublepost]also there no comments for Stone Legion Supplies on wowhead, has anyone farmed it that can share info like its respawn rate, is it once a day? etc.
edit - another just pop up so im guessing about 1hour ish respawn but this chest only had grey items this time.
1 hour spawn and no loot lock out. On each wowhead page for the chests there’s a map with spots, i just open the page and enlarge the map while having my map open in game.

You could set up a few Tom Tom macros with the way points if you don’t want to use wowhead

Renown comes from the 4 calling quests in each zone, and possibly by completing normal 60 dungeons. Yes you’ll need to be carried. 2 don’t work, something with the end boss loot being in a chest you can’t open. I never did it myself so i can’t say much more about it

On a SL account the rep items req level 60, the 49 bracket was my twinking choice had a few 49’s circa 130ilvl but hey ho, I didn’t go mad with it. I think I’m done with this xpac now, have fun all.

Users who are viewing this thread