Remember when i said this--europeans only

Status
Not open for further replies.

inoobupro

Banned
Anyways, whatever new world politics and trends that come and go, they have no business in the old world(particularly Europe...the only exception may be some western euros with their colonialism who made that bed themselves and they will sleep in it and a time will come for them as well..But they're trying to drag the rest of the europe into it which is my main gripe)

I actually thought it would take another 5 or so years for western euros to get to this point but its already here ...right on the doorstep. :)

And now their minds have been literally colonized by American racial ideas. American NGOs wielding massive political and cultural power to the point where they manage to destroy a Europeans ethnic identity and then the euros start refering themselves as "white european" people.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...sted-for-bullying-black-boy-in-west-yorkshire ( while a terrible thing in itself, more importantly notice the racial terms used)

Fyi let me break it down for the americans, an autochthonous population of Britain is NOT “white”, they are native British. “White” is a colonial term that has no place in the old world. Just like other places, europe is a whole continent with varying ethnicities going back millennia to our ancient forefathers. Just because you have muddied your gene-pool by cross-breeding and being cobbled together from every european thus becoming the amalgamation of the entire semen pool of the world, forcefully circumcized, remote controlled golems doesnt mean others are looking forward to share a similar fate.

The current narrative that is dominating the US political discourse will most likely become the official foreign policy priority in 5-10 years.
I can already see outright hostility towards any nativist European efforts and a massive increase in presence and activity of the usual subversive NGOs and Soros institutions.

Mere thoughts of having the US empire forcing and imposing "civic nationalism" on europeans with a barrel of a gun within 20-30 years is frightening

jaja charde ur
[doublepost=1593102638,1593102601][/doublepost]
sisteElla.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread