remarkable players

Voc

2017 Twink Cup Champion
Taking a bit of a break from WoW. Before I went on my break I made a 49 worgen warrior named Advocate. When I come back I plan on playing 49s almost exclusively. Considering the large number of players who use the site I'll share a special part of my experience in PvP on this great platform that is xpoff. Over the years I've played with some remarkable players across a few brackets. I'll throw in a little tip at the end for melee players (ranged can use it too but melee will benefit more) Here is a small list including the expansion of when I played with them. Have you played with any remarkable players?

Deadlypoison- 20 rogue, Mists of Pandaria. The one player who could go toe to toe with me on the rogue class. My best duels were with this guy. He was known as the best rogue on Aerie Peak at the time and he definetely delivered every single time I had the opportunity to play with him. We had a special kind of "synergy" in a way that we almost always knew what the other was planning or thinking out there in Warsong Gulch. We did things as two that others couldn't as five, we were the deadly duo. Hope you're doing well Deadly, hope you return someday.

Swift- 20 mage, Cataclysm + Mists of Pandaria. We met on Aerie Peak in a group that was attempting to get a 10 man ap team into wsg. It was love at first sight. We quickly learned that we could defeat 24s by baiting them and separating them from their healers. Swift was a buff addict and by that I mean he always had the most buffs of any 20 I played with. He showed me how to get certain buffs and I pushed him to improve his rotations. Together we showed the other 20s how to fight and even defeat the much stronger 24s. After mop Swift left for endgame and rarely made an appearance on twinks anymore. Still have him on btag.

Cherrypi- 20 hunter, Cataclysm. Didn't play as much as I wanted with this player but everytime was fun. Cherry did a lot of 10 man organizing and always tried to find a spot for me even in my earliest days as a 20. This hunter was fearless and had the gear to match her playstyle. Cherry showed me what f2p hunters were capable of in wsg during a time 24s destroyed f2ps. She consistently topped kills and flag returns vs 24 premades. A true leader of f2p hunters. Cherrypi was and will always be a legendary f2p in my eyes.

There are many more players I could list but I'm tired and could use the sleep. Now here is the little tip I promised.

Edit: Based on most situations in pvp, right click with the mouse (or however you mouseturn) lower and you will turn faster and stay behind targets longer. Staying behind your target is important especially in a 1v1 situation because of how the game works. I believe you're unable to dodge, block, or parry from your back, someone please correct me if I'm wrong. This is how I'm able to hit rogues with evasion up. Good luck everyone, see ya in Battle for Azeroth ;)

Last edited:

Cherrypi- 20 hunter, Cataclysm. Didn't play as much as I wanted with this player but everytime was fun. Cherry did a lot of 10 man organizing and always tried to find a spot for me even in my earliest days as a 20. This hunter was fearless and had the gear to match her playstyle. Cherry showed me what f2p hunters were capable of in wsg during a time 24s destroyed f2ps. She consistently topped kills and flag returns vs 24 premades. A true leader of f2p hunters. Cherrypi was and will always be a legendary f2p in my eyes.

Cherry still plays and organizes a lot of rbg groups on endgame. Maybe she'll come give twinks a try again with this new expac.

I'll send her this link via btag. Don't think she's on xpoff anymore

Reactions: Voc
Cherry still plays and organizes a lot of rbg groups on endgame. Maybe she'll come give twinks a try again with this new expac.

I'll send her this link via btag. Don't think she's on xpoff anymore

Or am I? ;) *lurks in the shadows* I hear my name and I have been summoned! But yes, I do mainly play endgame RBGs. I help people push their rating and get better at their classes. I'm usually always streaming them (started recently) and they are a ton of fun! But, with these new twink changes *rubs hands together excitedly*… shall I whip out the original Cherrypi, level 20 draenei hunter...with my FC set, my crit set, my agi set, etc etc. Lmao. Heya, Voc! <3

Or am I? ;) *lurks in the shadows* I hear my name and I have been summoned! But yes, I do mainly play endgame RBGs. I help people push their rating and get better at their classes. I'm usually always streaming them (started recently) and they are a ton of fun! But, with these new twink changes *rubs hands together excitedly*… shall I whip out the original Cherrypi, level 20 draenei hunter...with my FC set, my crit set, my agi set, etc etc. Lmao. Heya, Voc! <3
She possibly returns?!?!

i can be a shitposting troll but i'm a next level shitposting troll who deep down cares somewhat about the community and like others, I want the best for it

thought some other players might chime in with names of remarkable players

:eek: how do we know you're the real cherrypi? I'll believe it when I see it ;)

i can be a shitposting troll but i'm a next level shitposting troll who deep down cares somewhat about the community and like others, I want the best for it

thought some other players might chime in with names of remarkable players

:eek: how do we know you're the real cherrypi? I'll believe it when I see it ;)

Should I log on my Cherrypi-AeriePeak and prove it? ;)

what a “remarkably” pointless thread !

what a “remarkably” pointless thread !
you must be a sad individual to see this thread that way

what is important to you?

do you worry about "fitting in" ? what he said she said?

do you ever tell others how much you enjoyed the time you spent with them?

do you enjoy anything?

I enjoyed every minute I played with those players. For me it isn't pointless to let them, or the rest of xpoff know this. They deserve more than just my shout out. You may want to look up the definition of remarkable, and while you're at it look up appreciation too.

Check yourself. What you do every time you quote me or post in my threads could be viewed as pointless. Imo very pointless.
[doublepost=1531292891,1531291353][/doublepost]
It is remarkable that I do not know any of these players.
If you played 20-24 aerie peak alliance and you don't recognize any of them that is remarkable indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: MYT

Users who are viewing this thread