Relocating two 39's from Uldaman

aXiomatix

Legend
Jumping back into 39's for a bit. I have a rogue: Axiomatix and a resto druid: Chucknorrish on Uldaman that I want to relocate to a server thats more beneficial to myself and to community. The rogue is gf'd and I may be mistaken but I think I have a few gf's on the druid, which I think also has FC gear but Id have to relearn how to druid FC.

I used to play 19's with my friend Mathematix whos 19 was Gurochan I believe. When I got into 39's he suggested I moved to Uldaman when Necoangelus had his guild there but I never bothered to move off when everyone else jumped ship.

Let me know what server would be the best fit and if theres anything on Uldaman that I should bring along and if there is anything I should do/prep before I move since I wont have any high lvl chars on the new server.

Much appreciated. Looking forward to playing with you guys soon.

The really isn't a point in moving a 39 anywhere for the time being. If you really want to though as tiptoe said BH is the place to be.

I figured as much. Well seeing as theres no need to switch over atm, Ill just be clearing out my banks and crafting Green Lens til the bracket gets active again.

Users who are viewing this thread