Relic of the Past dosen't represent stats accurately

Kethcup

Veteran
I have two examples of this.

upload_2021-2-16_20-12-7.png

Clearly +3 Vers and +6 vers are... different.

Secondly, the set bonus actually applies +25 Stamina, like it would on a level 32 character who equipped it, not a +7.

Keep this in mind.

I have two examples of this.

View attachment 18490

Secondly, the set bonus actually applies +25 Stamina, like it would on a level 32 character who equipped it, not a +7.

Keep this in mind.

additional info .. when you lvl up, your +7 set bonus (stamina in this case) will increase with each new level you gain. it is not fixed at +7 all the way. the primary/secondary stats are fixed, they do not change.

Is it giving you 3 vers or 6 vers when you equip it? Blizz screwing up a tooltip is hardly breaking news... ;)

I'd be interested in checking out quite a few items if it's actually adding 6 vers. I'll check my last few crafts now.

edit- all my RoP items are giving the proper amount of stats represented from what I can tell.

Last edited:
Sweet!

Does the savage set do the same? Dont find out if you dont know yet, unless you're making it anyway. I'll check.

edit- https://www.wowhead.com/item=41349/savage-saronite-gauntlets?bonus=6881 gives the proper stats at 14 when eqipped. And the set bonus appears to as well.

The ornate gear is giving higher verse, but I'm not seeing the higher set bonus you mentioned... just 10 stam @14.

edit2- SO... the ornate bracers arent giving extra stats, what pieces are you using for the set bonus? Might matter... Shoulders arent giving extra either, assuming maybe having 4 "broken" slots might give the extra stam? Ran outta saronite, lol.

It was kinda cool when all of them might give extra stats and the 32 bonus, but now it's meh. Was already a net loss to talasites/sockets before that, was hoping for a quick, easy option if talasites were scarce and to reduce the setup grind.

Cool find tho! ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread