rekdew is not best mage this bracket

Frogturtle

Veteran
Lucas, Raz, Taco, Ripduck, Yowza, Kracks, Revo, Dixwig are all better just to name a few

honorable mention: lild

But a bunch of rands will say otherwise. Their plays are the best and they win actual war games where you can't stack items.

nothin against Rek he's above the average pugger but I can't have an ACTUAL rando comin' in hot with misinformation

Bv)

Last edited:
Dix, Rek, nuttaps, fishbilly(whatever his name is) are the hardest hitting mages i go against. Dix and Rek are spot on with their sheep play. Ill give the edge to dix cause he jukes really well.
[doublepost=1551903202,1551901367][/doublepost]
Dix, Rek, nuttaps, fishbilly(whatever his name is) are the hardest hitting mages i go against. Dix and Rek are spot on with their sheep play. Ill give the edge to dix cause he jukes really well.

To elaborate. It's not hard to pew pew with a mage, but I think how they use sheep is what separates the good from the bad. Im pretty sure most mages dont even have sheep keybound.

[doublepost=1551903202,1551901367][/doublepost]

To elaborate. It's not hard to pew pew with a mage, but I think how they use sheep is what separates the good from the bad. Im pretty sure most mages dont even have sheep keybound.
Hitting hard means absolutely nothing when you spam consumables, it’s just a matter of how many brain cells the player has to land good polys and position well

Dix showed us he wasn’t a fkn moron by holding his own in war games, let’s see these other mages step up and show us how good they are (or aren’t) in actual 10v10s

Don’t be shy now

Last edited:
im currently accepting applications from someone who wants to learn mage

step 1: hit me up on discord, if we arent in mutual servers come show me your intiative and how resourceful you are by finding me
step 2: write a short biography telling me about yourself
step 3: show me your UI / a vod of your gameplay
step 4: be patient as i will be receiving thousands of applications

im currently teaching stunar how to play rogue in every expansion as im a 2900 exp god, after this ill be jumping straight into teaching a lucky twink mage as im the best to ever grace this bracket

this course will include every expansion as its evident blizzard will be releasing classic which naturally will progress through other expansions

bring a 'can-do' attitude, bring a real personality i got no time for fakes, be receptive to criticism and have basic understanding of this game and warsong gulch in particular

good luck to all applicants

also the reason frogturtle/neebler/jewgodx/pushing-30-but-RPs-as-a-frog put me as an honorable mention is because im so far ahead of the others he mentioned that it wouldnt make sense to put us in the same category so he'd have to remove them and it wouldnt be much of a list.

i expect to hear back from you soon Rekdew

step 1: hit me up on discord, if we arent in mutual servers come show me your intiative and how resourceful you are by finding me

im currently teaching stunar how to play rogue in every expansion as im a 2900 exp god, after this ill be jumping straight into teaching a lucky twink mage as im the best to ever grace this bracket

this course will include every expansion as its evident blizzard will be releasing classic which naturally will progress through other expansions

bring a 'can-do' attitude, bring a real personality i got no time for fakes, be receptive to criticism and have basic understanding of this game and warsong gulch in particular

also the reason frogturtle/neebler/jewgodx/pushing-30-but-RPs-as-a-frog put me as an honorable mention is because im so far ahead of the others he mentioned that it wouldnt make sense to put us in the same category so he'd have to remove them and it wouldnt be much of a list.

Someone's mom let them have too much sugar this morning

This thread is just as toxic as the one from "Thegamesucks".

Haha, wow.

can i apply here?

are you sure that’s why lild

I could have sworn the best thing rekdew *stealdew* was good at was Stealing from other guilds when he doesn't get his way??? Dixwig is better by a long shot and does not steal from other's like a child.

*I eat hater's up like candy FEED the BEAST cause I am hungry*

everyone talks about dixwig but he is shit get off his dick. Nuttaps/rekdew are the best at mage this bracket

everyone talks about dixwig but he is shit get off his dick. Nuttaps/rekdew are the best at mage this bracket
I see, I think we just have different definitions of “best” which is why you are confused about who the “best” mages are

Here’s the one everyone else is using just so you can get on the same page glad to help out a fellow twink btw

84B8C491-4B8C-45D4-A23F-2C7B21FF3D3E.jpeg

I see, I think we just have different definitions of “best” which is why you are confused about who the “best” mages are

Here’s the one everyone else is using just so you can get on the same page glad to help out a fellow twink btw

View attachment 10614

LOL

Users who are viewing this thread