EU+US Regarding Twink Cup [Poll]

How do you feel about upcoming Twink Cup 2k17

• I'm not participating or watching.

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • I'm not participating but i'm watching.

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • I want to participate or watch if unable to find a team.

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • I want to participate but wont watch if unable to find a team.

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • I am definitely participating.

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iild

big pwner never small pwn
After being active in the community for the last year or so I haven't seen the usual hype or even interest in this years twink cup, maybe it's just the expansion or due to many people quitting wow in general but let's see where we stand currently, maybe people aren't expressing their hype but still are hyped idk.

holy shit, stop making threads u rtard

After being active in the community for the last year or so I haven't seen the usual hype or even interest in this years twink cup, maybe it's just the expansion or due to many people quitting wow in general but let's see where we stand currently, maybe people aren't expressing their hype but still are hyped idk.
Arenas are better

holy shit, stop making threads u rtard

remember when i created a thread that caused a lot of drama and you saw it and thought 'hehe guys i'll make a thread too look at me im funny too' and made a thread of Arty being benched and it got 0 replies because neither you or Arty being benched is relevant anymore.

you also jumped on the bandwagon of complaining about staff and somehow dodged a ban when you made an all caps thread insulting them, and still nobody cared.

stop trying so hard.

the last time you were relevant is when you typed 'drop' in /say on cata server and quack ninjaed the pass because of you.

i can understand how when put on paper there is somewhat "hype" because of the plebmades happening and what have you, but it just isn't the same as it was in years past. People aren't generally excited (to my knowledge) to be playing in this event nor to watch the event. I hate to be a negative Nelly on this situation but it just feels like an empty pinata, and by that i mean it looks and sounds good but in reality there is nothing really interesting coming from it.

It seems like no ones got the balls or dsnt know how to step up and make an actual effort for competition. Me and my team were hopeful about some sort of challenge a couple of months ago but now I won't have to play until the day of the tournament and logon and win.

you also jumped on the bandwagon of complaining about staff and somehow dodged a ban when you made an all caps thread insulting them, and still nobody cared.
trying to get banned is hard these days,

P.S. NOBODY KNOWS U

LOOOOL

Last edited:
I honestly diidnt even know there was such thing as twink cup until about a year ago. And I've been twinking for 7 years. I just enjoy pugging with friendly, casual people. Because the little time I do have on the game, I don't want to spend it playing with toxic arseholes who think they are better than everyone else . I may be wrong, because I don't know a lot of you. But I'd say there is a good percentage of f*ckits, just from reading these forums.

I love watching. I'm glad events like this happen. People are so pessimistic about this. Just relax and maybe chip in.

Users who are viewing this thread