Regarding Librams.

There is an indirect effect that will greatly affect twinks when 3.1 hits and I felt morally obligated to let you all know about it. There is a new achievement coming, Insane in the Membrane, which requires Shen'dralar reputation and the only known way to get Shen'dralar exalted is via librams meaning people will be mass buying them to hand in.

The only positive thing regarding twinks and this achivement is that more people might resort to farming BRD where they are guaranteed to be able to find mobs which drop librams rather than in the world since they might be hevaily farmed. Good news for the 49 twinks, I guess? :p

But yes, I thought the need to tell you and now my quest is complete!

*goes to hand in*

Most relevant librams do not yield shen dralar rep. Constitution, voracity, rumination = no rep.

The only ones that give rep are: Focus, rapidity, protection. Of those the only one many people use I think is focus (and if the leg changes go live, I imagine everyone using focus librams will switch to constitution).

(BTW, if you do want a focus arcanum, find out who is doing the rep grind and ask them if they'll save you a couple arcanum. When I did mine I wound up with 20 extra that I couldn't bring myself to throw out (0 gold to the vendor) and I wound up just giving them away.)

I didn't know they dropped in BRD I thought they were only found in Dire Maul. Learn something new everyday eh?

Users who are viewing this thread