Refund Your Subscription - Post XP-On/Off Split

Waterworks

Moooderator
Hi guys,

So the decision to split the XP-On/XP-Off battlegrounds definitely took everyone off guard, especially since it wasn't mentioned in the patch notes. For the past few months, I'd only been keeping my sub going to play my twinks; endgame just didn't really do it for me. Now that queue times are looking to be pretty outrageous (especially for someone like myself who liked to jump on for a quick BG here and there), I decided to try and get a refund for my subscription. Here is the transcript:

FDZUSGI.jpg

Now, I don't expect that they'll be willing to do this for everyone. My subscription was renewed on March 9th, 4 days before the Warcraft Devs twitter account confirmed that the brackets had been separated. If anyone else has subbed or re-subbed recently and doesn't want to continue playing, I think you might have a shot.

I know people are going to come in here crowing about how they haven't paid real money in years, have real jobs, etc. Great, I do too. This post is more to serve as a heads up that a refund is possible, and probably the best way to give Blizz the finger.

As a last note, check the line where the GM says "make sure to be careful with future purchases". You're right, I'll be VERY careful when I have my credit card anywhere near a Blizzard product.

Users who are viewing this thread