US recruiting 80s

doodihealz

Grandfathered
80 shaman looking for fun friendly people for raids. No guild, just bnet friends. Last night we just did a 10m heroic icc with 9 players. We want to get into herald runs and more raids like toc ruby sanctum, and more. If you feel like you miss raid content at 80 and dont want to be carried please add my btag (droka348#1275). We need all classes except pallys.. at this point we have 6 pallies we raid with. hope to see you guys soon:)
WoWScrnShot_040917_235213.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't got a 80 but willing to level up one to join. Can't find any twink brackets that are actively doing anything for years T_T

I now have a lvl 80 priest xD I'm undergeared but if you wanna do stuff hmu.

80 shaman looking for fun friendly people for raids. No guild, just bnet friends. Last night we just did a 10m heroic icc with 9 players. We want to get into herald runs and more raids like toc ruby sanctum, and more. If you feel like you miss raid content at 80 and dont want to be carried please add my btag (droka348#1275). We need all classes except pallys.. at this point we have 6 pallies we raid with. hope to see you guys soon:)View attachment 5857

Hey I'd love to take part of this!

Add me at Kick#1611 I would love to help you out with Herald. My rogue has a set to help you guys out!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Questions/advanced

I run with Doodihealz a lot as well as a few other 80s. Feel free to add me on btag Squirrel#1720 so we can all help put together future runs

Been running weekly 80 only cross-realm raids for the past several weeks now. If anyone else would be interested feel free to add me and doodihealz.

Could use more 80s to start doing 25m heroic runs.

Users who are viewing this thread