Recruiting 39s and people interested in making 39s <Free to Prey> (H)-Thrall

paynefull

Grandfathered
Hey all!

As the post says, <Free to Prey>-Thrall(H) is currently recruiting 39s and/or anyone willing to make a 39. Will provide gearing,enchants and other needs. As a lot of attempts at reviving the bracket is seeming like an uphill battle at this moment, we are creating a pool of horde 39s, people who are committed to the cause and can dedicate a couple hours on a Friday to do some bgs/arena.

Any and all are welcome to join in on the fun and if you already have a 39 on another server add me Baje007#1292, with the note "39".
In order for this bracket to properly work, even on a small scale there must be two things:-

A) A pool of players that are dedicated to logging in on fixed days and times.
B) Communication between said players in an organized and timely manner.

That being said, we are not going to call a "revival" or tell people to Q up unless we know for sure there are going to be Qs popping. As to save people's time and save people from giving up on this bracket. This bracket can definitely work but commitment is needed from everyone!!

As we commit to the cause we are also looking for an alliance guild to commit to making or gathering a group of 39s to Q against.!!! At least 10. Any GM of an alliance guild feel free to add me or post on here

UPDATE- We have a couple dedicated and are leveling this week, but still could do with some more!!!

Awesome! Glad to see this happening, looking forward to games in the future :)

Interesting! This is a great initiative, it is imperative to have a core of players that can be counted on every q night. I will add you to my bnet so whenever I hear whispers from my side I will most definitely hit you up.

Hey guys thanks for the Interest things are starting to look up!!
[MENTION=12439]Sammy[/MENTION] hit me up on Btag and we can chat more to get things rolling - Baje007#1292
[MENTION=11882]Chantale[/MENTION] anything that is more comfortable for you man, send me a Btag

If your making a toon on thrall PST anyone in the guild <Free to Prey> and we will help with gearing, funding and other things!!!

UPDATE- Gathered 5 39 toons that are ready to play and 6-7 leveling/gearing out, looking for an alliance guild to also make/gather some 39s to do some games!!!!

I'm almost done with school and I've been playing league of legends, but I'd love to get back to WoW. I miss the twinking community, and my F2ps are sad because they live in hell now.

I'll probably create a level 39 once school is over, but are they more needed on Horde or Alliance?
And what is the guild name for the Ally team?

Thanks. I'll probably need help with gear and enchants, but if Alliance needs people, I'd rather join ally.
I'll add your battle tag as soon as I can.

Probably going MW Monk, druid or mage.

Hey all,

Just bought back into WoW and am looking to play some 39s! My btag is lizzle#1710 and I currently have an old school horde warrior. Working on getting him up to date. Look forward to meeting and playing with you all!

Hey all,

Just bought back into WoW and am looking to play some 39s! My btag is lizzle#1710 and I currently have an old school horde warrior. Working on getting him up to date. Look forward to meeting and playing with you all!

Sounds great, I'll add ya tomorrow. If you want to get some gear runs in, I'm sure we can get you up to date pretty quick (Assuming we're talking about Horde). Recently we've only been able to get enough for arenas but they are lots of fun and having as many people ready to que for when the time is right can't hurt.

Sounds great, I'll add ya tomorrow. If you want to get some gear runs in, I'm sure we can get you up to date pretty quick (Assuming we're talking about Horde). Recently we've only been able to get enough for arenas but they are lots of fun and having as many people ready to que for when the time is right can't hurt.

Count me in.

Users who are viewing this thread