Reckful's 12,500 viewers enjoying 110 content

Not really a "speedrun" 2:30 - 3:00 min runs are speedsruns like the ones my mates and I do, 6-7min runs aint good

Not really a "speedrun" 2:30 - 3:00 min runs are speedsruns like the ones my mates and I do, 6-7min runs aint good

My regular solo runs are 2:30-3:45m depending on the map. Here I'm running to maximize reckful's xp, taking a bit longer to deal with their aggro / pull mobs to boat.

2:30-3:00m as a group is alright man, but you can get it down to sub 90sec easily if you split and follow optimal routes.

Great run man! Awesome to see this, some quality speed running!

Thanks! =]

Last edited:
My regular solo runs are 2:30-3:45m depending on the map. Here I'm running to maximize reckful's xp, taking a bit longer to deal with their aggro / pull mobs to boat.

2:30-3:00m as a group is alright man, but you can get it down to sub 90sec easily if you split and follow optimal routes.

Thanks! =]
Are you able to actually sell runs and if so what kind of gold do you charge??

I forgot Reckful was a thing.

Is Swifty, Mercader, etc still things?

Are you able to actually sell runs and if so what kind of gold do you charge??

Yes, pm me for details

I forgot Reckful was a thing.

Is Swifty, Mercader, etc still things?

Reckful just came back to wow after 4 years, but had great success in hearthstone & IRL section (basically invented it or so I heard), became one of the top streamer on twitch

Swifty streams but he's kinda just a meme, can't reach semi-high rating. Glowing hands in vanilla was cool tho!

Haven't heard of Mercader in years but apparently he's slightly active on twitch/youtube

I've noticed a lot hopped over to Hearthstone.

Kripp does Hearth these days, too.

Know who I miss from YouTube? Nyhm.

Speedruns, is the legendary cloak for havoc dh actually better than the 300 helm?

The cloak is dogshit (Chaos Blades was changed to a fix % instead of being based off mastery before the ability was removed).

You need the legendary helm over azerite helm, it's what enables the whole build :]

Users who are viewing this thread