Really confused, NEED ANSWERS!

So me and a couple friends were very interested in make level 60 twinks. When I initialy had the idea, I figued that I could just make a level 60 and turn EXP off and get pops with the rest of the capped 60's. After doing more research, I'm learning a lot about these "vanilla" accounts that everyone says you have to use. This raises the question of how are people twinking deathknights if the only way to twink at 60 is by not have TBC and WTLK? I was really looking forward to playing in the 60 community, but this has really stopped me in my tracks. Very dissapointed about the Non-xp deal. Is there any way to do 60 BG's without buying a second account???

You can downgrade your account you have but then you cant acces any 61+ characters and neither visit outlands or northrend. People dont twink dk's.

No he just got 1 honorable kill. I know people did twink dks before xp on/off bgs and mostly stayed in defence in AV but no1 twink dk's anymore.

As for DKs what some people do is turn off xp for running some instances for gear, then turn it back on to play through 60. When that is done, delete the DK and start again, or move on to another realm. I even had some fun in AV with some low 60s DKs, but getting a good hit to land on the guards was tough. I never bothered with it long enough to try stacking Hit. Generally DKs get a lot more capable after 60 anyway. I ran through about 5 DKs when I was exploring the Ruin Battlegroup for 19s. Good times.

I am in progress of making a 60 on a fresh "Vanilla" account. My plan is to have it become my "Main" account for a while, having tired of 80 end-game and 19 twinks. Starting fresh with Recruit a Friend made more sense to me than downgrading my WOTLK. Having both accounts co-exist for a short time is good, then drop one while you play the other. For me at least real life gets too demanding to try to do it all at once.

...So what I am suggesting is Start a new Vanilla account, then let your WOTLK account expire. It will always be there waiting when you want to get back to it (Cataclyz).

Users who are viewing this thread