Realek Tarantino

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after 14 years of being not only the best twinker warrior ever but a straight dope fiend I'll back in a week or so to doing what i did best. Fighting nerds, new and old, to the death. That being said I'll be accepting all challengers for bread. If niggas aint got no bread then dont bother. Ill be accepting euros too. The good thing is i wont be nodding off after shooting dope into my dick anymore so you'll definitely have the upper hand and id grab that, cause you nerds are gonna need it.

Brick Squad 4 lyf. Shout out to my nigga throwed, ctrlaltsheep (rip), homa i mean goma, my nigga muskie aka mirage aka my rage, xandy aka nzxer, that nigga bone dog, that nigga thalice, that nigga daz aka blackout (best rogue world wide, period stfu), Deathsstone, zeke aka kidneypopper, kunzpopper, peepeepppper, hiredhit, thunderstruk, and Dirtyauction.

Dirty if you around holler back dog. I aint seen you since i shot a bunch of dope and ran and threw up then nodded off i cant count how many times only to be yelled at by my niggas to wake up to eventually get that dub vs you. Best duels i had as a fiend. So thanks for taking that L my friend.

P.s. also thanks to curley parents for buying my shadowfang for 80$ which paid for my xfer and faction change.

Remember. Im always the best. So get your weight up lil niggas.

all the old men play classic now real, should try that subforum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread