US Real Unbiased Best of Thread

Daddy

Legend
This thread is regarding the best or 2 best(If necessary) of each class in terms of mechanical skill. Up to date as of 1/25/2016
Druid:
Balance: Yowza(Dmg)/Nature(objective/dmg)
Balance/FC: Hunnybuns/Pizza
Guardian: Muskie
Resto: Tokyoshift (aka Lucas)
Resto/FC: Roula (HB doesn't really Rdruid fc anymore)

Hunter:
Surv: Stabilt/Hardbass
MM: Yorka
Surv/FC: Grizzle/Ko

Priest:
Offensive: Yowzabesteu
Defensive: Blueprint (aka Unplugged)
At both: Aoitsaka (aka Gardengnomex)

Monk:
Brewmaster: Skeezin
Windwalker: HB
Mistweaver: Aoitsaka/Revo

Shaman:
Resto: Partygirl/Repulsed
Ele: Yorkster
Enh: Hogwrangler/Rocknroula

Warrior:
Arms: Lucas/Yowzagaudy

Rogue:
Combat: Saxxon/Revo
Assassination: Jessesgf

Pally:
Holy: Omniknight/Aoitsaka
Ret: Nicozy (aka Hojington)

Mage:
Frost: Scubasteve/Fearthebuns(arena)
Arcane: Mctrashdollar
Fire: Djrusske

Warlock:
Demo: Flamer
Affliction: Dorigon
Destro: Flamer/Revo

Last edited:
Roula is the only below average FC in the bracket in my opinion due to this quote: "Don't pick flag unless you're winning mid."

In my opinion HB is still the best FC. Next is Pizza.

That is all well and good except neither of them play resto. As stated.
I added a new category to cover everything.

Roula is the only below average FC in the bracket in my opinion due to this quote: "Don't pick flag unless you're winning mid."

theres a difference fcing in premades and in pugs

Like stabilt said, there is a big difference between PuG FCing and premading FCing. Knowing what to do in every situation and adjusting accordingly. I have heard some of the shit Melake says about FCing and it is pretty out there. Roula is one of the few FC's I trust in this bracket to get the job done in a premade setting. He is also a very good PuG FC. Maybe not the very best but I would trust him to get the job done and make the plays necessary to win the game.

I was just expressing my opinion. I don't know why you guys are trying to make it into an arguement.

Like stabilt said, there is a big difference between PuG FCing and premading FCing. Knowing what to do in every situation and adjusting accordingly. I have heard some of the shit Melake says about FCing and it is pretty out there. Roula is one of the few FC's I trust in this bracket to get the job done in a premade setting. He is also a very good PuG FC. Maybe not the very best but I would trust him to get the job done and make the plays necessary to win the game.

That's all good. It's your opinion. I was expressing mine. I didn't express mine to prove you wrong or anything. :)

Pugs are different to premades, in pugs you can make going for a hunter kill an option, in premades if you do that it will take 2 long and his backup will butt **** you.
I was just expressing my opinion. I don't know why you guys are trying to make it into an arguement.
I told you this before and I'm going to say this again, stop using the word argument, cause that makes it become an argument. You should be working on your wording.

3rdly, Randy is probably one of the best premade fcs I have seen, gets very far even when his team isn't losing mid, its what I like to see.

Users who are viewing this thread