Real ID 10v10's Thread!

Manny

Big Brain
This is a thread that will be used to help form and to discuss vet real id 10v10s that the community hold.

We have been having these a lot recently and ppl talk about them all over the place or make new threads to post their videos.

Hopefully we can use this single thread to talk about them in whatever way we need.

Tonight 12/23/15 we did 3 games. My PoV as Horde BM Monk is Here

Fun games, first game was super awk and the teams spirit was dropping by the 3rd game. Could have been better but hey, real ids are for making mistakes and learning from them with practice.

Lets keep it up!

Tomorrow, tomorrow! I say we run some, tomorrow! It's only a day away!

Fun games from a day ago!

My PoV as ally rsham can be found here: Twitch

Enjoy twinks :D!

PS: ally could have done better with fc / efc plays but we literally had no boomy all games, ggs anyways :D

Fun games from a day ago!

My PoV as ally rsham can be found here: Twitch

Enjoy twinks :D!

PS: ally could have done better with fc / efc plays but we literally had no boomy all games, ggs anyways :D

You need to hmu for wargames for when they happen. Program#1663, can play rogue/mage/ww

thanks [MENTION=22365]Burg[/MENTION] and the others who convinced me to play earlier today, i ended up enjoying it

gg for the one i played

Saw you all putting them together last night. I presume they went well.

Yeah, sadly we just got one game going, since people left. It was a good game though, not sure why so much would leave =/. But overall it went good.

I'm actually forming an alliance group atm, so let me know if you want in. Drop your btag below or add mine that's above this post.

Awesome games tonight! Wish that last game would have been played out. Was only 1-1 with 7 minutes left. Could have gone either way.

Users who are viewing this thread