Real Bahjeera rekt Gokku in Winter Arathi Basin xd

Goohd

born good

Aight Bois this is part two of my thread series of showing xpoff members making stream/youTube video appearances not even they are aware of.

So just a little background for those who don't know Gokku he has a 110 druid named Finesserguko, can't even break 1.5k cr.

The action happens in the first 30 seconds of the video, just keep your eyes open on the boomkin at 0:25

Nigga afk in a heartbeat after getting dropped.

Danks

I beat beanslayer in 3v3 back in 5.4 - I was playing Destro/unh/hpal (all really bad specs then) vs RMP

If you actually care i'm in pretty much ever Xaryu 2s game and a lot of cdew 3s videos but I really don't care to find them. You can check vods of me playing with hozito/nessper/maldiva any time though.
ur so good, wowowow. im totes gonna go look through vods to find games with you in them, omg!

xd

us endgame

Yea, the best twink mage imo. But it's more funny to not know who Wizk is
Never been part of the competitive arena scene. Most of the time, unless the streamer is entertaining, I find watching arenas boring. I just thought I recognized the names from here. So whatever.

yeah cause more populated brackets, more variety in meta as well.
naaaw. coz european genes in this specific subject are far more superior than american ones

naaaw. coz european genes in this specific subject are far more superior than american ones
not denying some eu players are better than us, watching joefernades stream 2s really puts in perception on how bad eu players actually are.

Users who are viewing this thread