Current Rating: 0-1499 or 1500-1799 or 1800-1999 or 2000+

Example:
Alliance
Mocha#1247
Holy Paladin 737
Resto Druid 732
Current Rating: 1500-1799

Last edited:
Since no one in the world has played more WSG games than some of us veteran 19 tinkers... I thought it would be a good resource to have a list of tinkers looking for some xrealm RBGs. As you know, when it comes to WSG, most of us are more experienced than most players... especially the ones kicking around the premade finder. We also have a better fathom for the basics of PvP and we know more intricate tricks than most players.

I'd rather play with veteran tinkers any day than the people I seem in the premade finder whom have been getting carried in endgame PvP due to the gear / skill gap and haven't figured out what fake casting, scroll clicking, back strafing etc are.

Drop an entry below and the provided format if you'd like to contribute and find some RBGs.

Last edited:
Got a disc priest I might rbg with you guys on if you get it all set up etc. Teamspeak only way I'm doing it though if that's not what you're doing.

Caldalt#1935
Ally Disc Priest 737 I believe.
Horse Destro Lock 734.
Current Rating: Haven't done any on priest as it's new. Like 1400 on warlock, like 7-3 or something.

Last edited:
Got a disc priest I might rbg with you guys on if you get it all set up etc. Teamspeak only way I'm doing it though if that's not what you're doing.

Caldalt#1935
Ally Disc Priest 737 I believe.
Horse Destro Lock 734.
Current Rating: Haven't done any on priest as it's new. Like 1400 on warlock, like 7-3 or something.

Added. Let me know if you need me to change it or I messed up or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread