rbg at 90

dogform

Legend
Aloha!

Boobz, me and Blacken (Rupture) will be forming a RBGteam at 90. Why am I posting this here? Because we want to include as many old 70 twinks or just 70 twinks in general in our team that we know from previous experiences in this bracket.

Here's a list of our armories so you know that we are still in a gearing process. We are not supergood in any way, we just want to play for fun and maybe get together with some old friends who are bored of the 70bracket as well.

Bøobz @ Turalyon - Community - World of Warcraft
Blacken @ Turalyon - Community - World of Warcraft
Imthebestcyâ @ Outland - Community - World of Warcraft

PM Blacken, Boobz or me if interested or leave a reply right here in this thread

Cheers

/Jicz

Aloha!

Boobz, me and Blacken (Rupture) will be forming a RBGteam at 90. Why am I posting this here? Because we want to include as many old 70 twinks or just 70 twinks in general in our team that we know from previous experiences in this bracket.

Here's a list of our armories so you know that we are still in a gearing process. We are not supergood in any way, we just want to play for fun and maybe
get together with some old friends who are bored of the 70bracket as well.

Bøobz @ Turalyon - Community - World of Warcraft
Blacken @ Turalyon - Community - World of Warcraft
Imthebestcyâ @ Outland - Community - World of Warcraft

PM Blacken, Boobz or me if interested or leave a reply right here in this thread

Cheers

/Jicz

Djspringzx here :D aha cyberpolis! aka Ninemmglockx , i can do a few rbgs with you if you want to! :D. heres my armory, hit me up ingame! Nahj @ Outland - Community - World of Warcraft

Users who are viewing this thread